- The Camel Trail This Morning and This Week. - Webcam and weather reports plus images along the trail.
- Camhayle Theatre Club - News, events and productions.
- The Cornish Birds of Prey Centre - Over 50 birds of prey with regular flying displays, ornamental pheasants and 3 fishing lakes. Visitor information includes option to have a full day as an assistant.
- Cornwall Advertisers Online - Local news, events, and property. PDF Archive of old issues.
- Cornwall Folk Festival - Annual festival at Wadebridge held on the August bank holiday. Artists, events and tickets.
- St Issey VA Church of England School - A full presentation of the school, its history, staff, and kid's pages.
- St Mabyn C of E School - Rural village school highlights extended family atmosphere. Facilities, staff, activities and children's work.
- St Tudy - Village between Camelford and Wadebridge provides community information, parish records and downloads of the parish magazine.
- St.Tudy School - Church of England primary school. Staff, calendar, documents and enquiries.
- Wadebridge and District Spiritualist Church - Explains principles, invites visitors to weekly meetings and lists events.
- Wadebridge Lions - Wadebridge Lions Club. The Lions volunteer organisation is there to help, whenever there's a need. The world's largest volunteer organisation. Wadebridge Lions Club - Officers and meeting times.
- Wadebridge Male Voice Choir - Profile, diary, photographs, and contacts.
BUSINESS AND ECONOMY
- Astons Online - Carpet, flooring, blinds and soft furnishing supplier. Range, services and location.
- The Black Pig Restaurant - Emphasises quality ingredients from small producers and dishes with a contemporary style. Gives summer and winter menus, wine list, directions and critics' reviews.
- Chris Jones and Son Decorators - Offers painting and decorating for domestic, commercial and industrial sites, also timber repairs and pressure washing.
- Classic Paving - Landscape and design services, together with the ability to manufacture hand made natural looking Yorkshire style paving in a variety of colours.
- Cole Rayment & White - Wadebridge estate agents offer holiday lettings in Rock and Padstow.
- Coppice Works - Yurts, yurt arbours, courses, rentals and holidays. Includes a product list and a short history of coppicing.
- Elixir Health Foods & Therapy Centre - Family-owned healthfood shop and therapy clinic that offers vitamins, supplements, herbal and health products.
- Green Glass UK - Award winning company recycle bottles into glasses. Gives a history of the process and shows samples.
- Heat and Plumb - Heating and plumbing supplier. Range and delivery details.
- The Heat Store - Supplies Aga, Esse and Rayburn range cookers and woodburners. Information on conversion to oil or gas and spare parts for old cookers.
- Hobgoblin Music Wadebridge Shop - Formerly West Country Accordions. Lists their range of folk music, gives accordian FAQ's, lists local folk and morris dancing events and local music teachers.
- Just Lead Workshop - Sheet lead products for roofing, weathering and flashing.
- La Mesa - Mediterranean wine bar and restaurant next to the cinema. Menus and photographs.
- Rawnsley Woodland Products - Greenwood furniture from local sustainable resources. Features courses and products.
- St Kew Products - Natural ingredient biscuits, confectionary, preserves, culinary oils and gifts. Wholesale, export and online sales.
- T R Chick Refrigeration - Installers and suppliers of refigeration and air conditioning for both commercial or domestic requirements. Company profile, photographs, and contacts.
- Trelawney Garden Leisure - Includes shopping cart and local information.
- Trelawney Pools - Includes product information and company details.
- Tristan's Gallery - Fine art photography gallery. What's on, photographs and artists' biographies.
- Wood Design - Contemporary hand-crafted hardwood furniture and other objects custom made to order. Product details and contact.
RECREATION AND SPORTS
TRAVEL AND TOURISM
- Halfway House - Between Wadebridge and Padstow. Gives rooms and rates plus details of custom fishing and nature watching tours on the Lady Mary.
- The Paddocks - Describes rooms and views and gives costs. Dogs welcome and riding available.
- Porchester House - Small bed and breakfast in St Kew Highway with easy access to the Camel estuary, Rock and Padstow.
- Hustyns - Provides details of the facilities and accommodation at this country hotel. Includes information about health and leisure services, offers, rates and reservations.
- Molesworth Arms Hotel - Wadebridge - Traditional old coaching inn offers a four poster bed, golf breaks and fresh local produce in the restaurant. Includes potted history of Wadebridge and attractions.
- Choice Cornish Cottages - Information on the Shepherd's and Quarryman's cottages.
- Colesent Cottages - Luxury self-catering holiday accommodation in converted barns, close to Camel Trail. Set in wooded countryside, quiet location, near beaches.
- Combe Mill - Converted 18th Century Grade II listed Water Mill, which sleeps 6.
- Hengar Manor and Country Club - Holiday chalets, apartments, cottages and caravans in a thirty five acre country park. Facilities, tariffs, brochure request and booking form.
- Kitts Hill Cottage - General information, photographs, location, accommodation, prices, and contacts.
- The Knap - Modern house sleeps up to five guests. Includes details of the facilities, local information and directions.
- The Olde House - Penpont Farm describe their family friendly accommodation and indoor leisure centre. Gives prices, directions and contact information.
- Treharrock Manor, The Lodge and Little Barn - Offers three properties sleeping four, six and fifteen. Accommodation, prices, photographs, and contacts.
- Royal Cornwall Show - Gives the dates of the next 3 day show, map of the showground just outside Wadebridge and lists the exhibitors.
- UK Donkey Sanctuary, St Kew - Photographs and stories of rescued donkeys plus details for visitors and adoption appeal.