- Chapel House East - Self-catering accommodation for up to six. Includes details of the facilities, tariff and local information.
- Cornwall Luxury Holiday Cottages - Two cottages in St Mawes and St Just-in-Roseland. Includes details of the facilities, local information and testimonials.
- Cornwall Waterfront Homes - Offers self-catering apartments. Accommodation, prices, photographs, and contacts.
- Crugsillick Manor - Queen Anne house with accommodation and self catering cottages. Includes guide to nearby attractions.
- The Idle Rocks Hotel - Hotel with terrace edging the harbour. Features prices, special offers and local information.
- New Lodge St Mawes - Holiday home. Includes descriptions of the property and contact information.
- Our Cottage - Sea-front cottage sleeping up to 12 with mooring by arrangement. Description, booking calendar and prices.
- The Rising Sun - Bed and breakfast accommodation with restaurant. Includes gallery of rooms, tariff charged and area details.
- Roseland Visitor Centre - Non profit enterprise based in St Mawes. Tourist information, local accommodation, services and activities.
- Sharp & Rimmer Solicitors - Services include conveyancing, home reversion schemes, leases, tenancies, enduring powers of attorney, probate and wills.
- St Anthony Head - National Trust headland with views over Falmouth Bay. Details of local facilities and opening times.
- St Mawes - News, events and general information. Food and drink, accommodation, tradesmen, boating, and classified.
- St Mawes Castle - One of Henry VIII's coastal fortresses. Includes visitor facilities, opening times, prices and directions.
- St Mawes Ferry - The main link with Falmouth. Includes timetable.
- St Mawes Sailing Club - Facilities, events, club history, club sailing times and information on cruising, racing and the junior section.
- St Mawes SC Junior Homepage - Information on the sailing club junior programme. Booking and application forms plus results and reports.
- The Summer House - One of a row of cottages above the Marine Parade with views over the harbour. Photographs and contact information.
- Tavern Rocks St Mawes - A self-catering holiday villa on the seafront. Accommodation description, tariff, photo gallery, and local links and information.
- Tresanton Hotel - Hotel in a cluster of old houses. Once a yacht club, the facilities shown include several boats.
- Waterside Gallery - Oil and water-colour paintings by local artists Terry Bailey and James Wood plus a collection of glass, wood, ceramics and prints.