- BBC - A Seaside Parish - Television series featuring the Rev Christine Musser settling into her new parish. Includes her biography.
- Boscastle - Parish site offers wide range of local information for business and tourism. Includes Forrabury and Minster.
- The Boscastle Busker - John Maughan has raised thousands for Mount Edgcumbe Hospice and was featured on BBC2's Seaside Parish. Biography, reviews, CD and gig list.
- Jeanne Hampshire - Tai chi and chi kung courses, and community project works.
- The Museum of Witchcraft - Long established museum presents a history of witchcraft and guide to their displays. Includes location and opening times.
- The National Trust, Boscastle - Introduction to the harbour and village with maps, facilities provided by the Trust and events.
- The Old Mill - Collection of gift shops in an old water mill, offering leather, crafts, pictures, books, pottery, clothes and antiques.
- Pickard Family Devon and Cornwall - Includes genealogy information.
- St Symphorians Church, Forrabury - History of the church in a small parish near Boscastle.
- Victorian Boscastle - Transcript of an 1880 article on a visit to the village and the plot summary of Mount Royal by Mary Elizabeth Braddon set in and near Boscastle.
- Guardian Unlimited - Three missing as flood hits village - Article outlining the events when a flash flood hit the village destroying several buildings, washed cars out to sea and trapped many visitors. (August 16, 2004)
TRAVEL AND TOURISM
B and B
- Lower Meadows - Photographs of rooms with rates, facilities, location and local information.
- Myrtle Cottage - Bed and breakfast and tea room. Includes local information and map.
- Old Coach House, Boscastle - A 300 year old former coach house. Includes local information, sample menus and booking information.
- The Old Rectory - A historic house situated in St Juliot near Boscastle. Features a history of the house and booking information.
- Orchard Lodge - Three en-suite rooms. Includes details of the facilities, rates, booking form, local information and directions.
- Tregatherall Farm, Boscastle - Accommodation on a working farm two miles from the sea.
- Trerosewill Farmhouse - Bed and Breakfast accommodation on a working Cornish dairy farm. Features press cuttings, tariffs, online booking facilities, and local Cornwall information.
- The Bottreaux Hotel - 200 year old hotel with sea views over the village rooftops. Facilities, tariff and reservations.
- Riverside Hotel and Bridge House - Features local information, a tariff, and descriptions of the hotel plus details of Bridge House bed and breakfast and tearooms.
- The Wellington Hotel - Old coaching inn, parts are 400 years old. Scroll down to find history, famous guests, folk music and ghosts as well tariffs and booking information.
- Wellington Hotel - Originally an old coaching inn. Includes details of the facilities and restaurant, tariff, location and special offers.
- Cargurra Farm - Offers holiday cottages, near Boscastle. Sleeping 4 to 6. Accommodation, prices, photographs, and contacts.
- Courtyard Farm Cottages - Originally a mill and granaries, now several holiday cottages. Includes description and photograph of each cottage, a tariff, local information and a location map.
- The Hayloft, Crackington Haven - Features descriptions, photographs and detailed travel instructions.
- St Tinney Farm Holidays - Accommodation and camping facilities on 34 acre farm in rural setting. They can offer free coarse fishing to their guests.
- Westerings - Bungalows and apartments. Includes photographs and an enquiry form.