- Crantock Village - Introduction to the village which is about four miles from Newquay. Includes a history of the village and church, a local gallery and pubs.
- Newquay Voice Newspaper - News stories updated daily covering Newquay and St Columb Major.
ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Ambient Teknology - Elektronic artist offers downloads from his latest album.
- Dune Dreams - Photographer presents collection of scenic landscapes. Prints can be purchased.
- Newquay Music Review - Features reviews and provides details about local club life.
ARTISTS AND GALLERIES
- Artseer - Internet art gallery. Choose a print, add the frame of your choice and see the results.
- Bank Street Gallery - Specialising in oil paintings, landscapes and still life. Includes information on the represented artists, contact details and mailing list.
- Cornwall Galleries - Original paintings by local and international artists. Gallery location, list of artists, samples of their work and an online order form.
- Larry Johns, Artist - Paintings of Cornish seascapes. There is also a biography and further personal information on the artist.
- Newquay Gallery - Ian Lynch shows landscapes and seascapes in oils.
- Oil Paintings of Cornwall - Seascapes and coastal landscapes of Cornwall for sale including St Michaels Mount and the many river creeks and tidal estuaries.
CLUBS AND VENUES
- The Beach Niteclub - Gives location, gallery and offer vouchers.
- Berties Nightclub - Information on club nights, events, special offers and the transport provided for clubbers from Bodmin, Wadebridge and St Austell.
- Littlesouth.com - A clubbing resource with links, photographs, contacts, DJ profiles, and dance news.
- Newquay Nightlife - Guide to clubs, pubs and bars. With DJ information, barmaid and doorman of the week, clubbing tales and diary .
- Total Clubbing - Locally produced resource for southwest clubbing with photos, news and events. Covers events in Newquay.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- Corkers Fun Pub - Shows sports and events on cinema and big screen tv. Boasts the latest music, promotions and lots of fun.
- Maharajah Indian Restaurant - Authentic Indian cuisine and outstanding coastal views, web site with comprehensive menus, directions and online booking facility.
- Mexican Cantina - Restaurant and salsa bar. Authentic Mexican cuisine, web site with comprehensive menus, directions and online booking facility.
- The San Francisco Rock Cafe - Eat drink and dance the night away. Location, dress code, menus and promotions.
- Todka Toffee Vodka - Locally made drink features list of bars where it can be sampled.
- Ye Olde Dolphin Restaurant - Restaurant specialising in fish and shellfish caught by local boats. Includes sample menu, wine list and directions.
BUSINESS AND ECONOMY
· Accountancy Services - Includes services offered and contact details.
· Anduecaft Commercial Woodturners - Includes services and tutorials.
· Croftlea Car Hire - Budget car rental.
· David Newby Associates - International environmental and waste management consultancy.
· David Norman Corrosion Control Services - Includes services offered and contact details.
· Electrical Leisure - Gaming and arcade machine suppliers also offers web design services.
· Errant - Travel firm specialising in surfing holidays around the world. Includes travel tips.
· Gentle Dental - Dentists list services and opening hours. Promises gentle relaxing family care including aromatherapy. Some NHS patients.
· Higman Windows - PVCu double glazing and conservatory supply and installation. Range and testimonials.
· Hillside Landscapes - Multidisciplinary landscape gardeners and designers, with areas of expertise from sloping sites to listed buildings. Examples of work and design layout.
· Libra Scales & Food Equipment - Supplier of weighing scales for the catering industry. Product line and contact details.
· LLoyd Kent & Son - A property and building maintenance and home improvement company specialising in all aspects of work throughout central Cornwall.
· Newquay Refrigeration and Air Conditioning - Features a list of services and contact details.
· Newquay Windows and Conservatories Ltd - Supplying and installing commercial and domestic PVCu replacement windows, doors, and conservatories, in Devon and Cornwall.
· Posigrip - Suppliers of antislip floor and surface treatments. Includes product information, applications, testimonials and list of customers.
· PSD Electronics - Professional sound, light and video systems.
· Stewart Plant Photography - Cornish photographer speicailising in weddings, sport and landscape photography. Includes a portfolio, prices and local links.
· Talling Construction Ltd - Can provide a complete project management package to anyone planning a building project in the county.Includes case studies and news.
COMPUTERS AND INTERNET
- e-simplistic - Offers web design, e-commerce, hosting, IT support, and print.
- Newquay Computers - Suppliers of PC software, hardware, custom systems, books, ink refills, internet access and repairs. Includes product catalog, pricing and downloads.
- Ombh.net - IT and web services providing ADSL connectivity, computer sales and servicing, web design, and network installation and support. Located in Mitchell.
- Paris Solutions - Mobile PC services, including repairs, networking and virus assistance. Services offered and contact details.
- Pixelism - Offers web design packages, hosting and domain name registration. Includes portfolio, services and pricing.
- Quaytech Ltd - Computer supplies, repairs, maintenance and upgrades for home users, businesses and schools. Covering all of the county.
- Quintdown Web Limited - Includes services, prices and samples of their work.
- Soft Options Web Design - The owner of the Corisande Manor Hotel in Newquay offers web design services.
- St Ives Design - Web site design, hosting and search engine placement services.
- David Ball Agencies - Independent estate agents for commercial, residential, and letting. Includes searchable database of properties.
- Start & Co - Estate Agents specialising in residential and commercial property.
- The Bait Shop - Budget priced fishing tackle for the holidaymaker and novice angler.
- The Cornish Shop - Online sales of Cornish products including clotted cream teas, books and surfing video.
- Martins Sea Fresh Fish - Retail and mail order sales of the freshest fish and shellfish direct from Cornish boats. Oysters and mussels come from the Helford Estuary.
- Splash Innovations - Small company making children's waterproof art and craft aprons plus fabric garden and kitchen aprons. Range, prices and contact details.
- Newquay Tretherras School - Each department has its own pages to give details of its work.
- Newquay Treviglas School - The head teacher publishes information about the school in an attempt to be more open and, in particular, to give the community more information.
RECREATION AND SPORTS
- British Surfing Association - Surf news and reports, weather information, message board, chat room, and surfing postcards.
- Dalcotes Stud - Small stud with one stallion and experience in mares needing special care. Stud bred youngsters for sale.
- Dolphin Surf School - BSA approved surf school. Features photos, links to surfing resources and a booking form for lessons and courses.
- The English Surfing Federation Surf School - School stresses safety and value and offers coaching by a British team coach or a British champion. Profits are used to support English surfers from a grass roots level.
- Kite Culture - Provides group and one to one courses in powerkiting, buggying, and mountain boarding.
- Mal Magic - British Champion surfer Lee Ryan offers one to one longboard tuition. Includes biography, results and gallery of photographs including promotion work.
- National Surfing Centre - Includes lessons, photographs and links to other surfing sites.
- Newquay Cormorants Swimming Club - Based at Waterworld Swimming Pool. Includes news, results, events, timetable, and club philosophy.
- Newquay Roadrunners Club - Active group meets each week, organises races and holds social runs.
- Newquay Water World - Swimming pools, gym and fitness studio. Features a list of facilities, timetables and charges.
- Newquay Youth Centre Football Club - News, teams, forum, player profiles, photographs, contacts, and links.
- Reef Surf School - All year round surf school with BSA approved professional instructors. Video analysis, tandem surfing, a New Year party and snowboarding trips.
- 121 Surf Coach - Offers surf coaching on a one on one level. Courses, photographs, company profile, articles, links, and contacts. Located at Watergate Bay.
- Surf Newquay - Featuring news, articles, beach guides, tide times, weather, discussion forum, Newquay T-shirt shop, accommodation, surf shops and surf school listings.
- Surfworx - Manufacturers of custom surfboards, who will also repair them. There are links to other specialist sites and plenty of surfing pictures.
- West Coast Surfari - Surfing school based in Watergate Bay. Describes services from kids surf classes to longboard clinics and surfing tours in Morocco.
- The Winter Bros - Surfing Instructors Dean and Steve Winter have both represented their country in the British and European championships and have won titles including English and British champion.
TRAVEL AND TOURISM
- Bedruthan Steps Hotel - Details of the hotel, its facilities, and also the self-catering accommodation available.
- Degembris Farmhouse and Self Catering Cottage - Bed and breakfast in an old stone farmhouse on a site dating back to 1241 plus a two person self catering cottage. Pictures, local information and tariff. St Newlyn East.
- Holmwood Guesthouse - Offers seven bedrooms, one of which includes breakfast service. Includes details of facilities, prices, local attractions and directions.
- Newquay Accommodation - Resort accommodation, local directory information, location map and travel directions.
- Reef Surf Lodge - Run by surfers for surfers, the lodge offers accommodation with restaurant and bar. Includes details of the facilities, prices, special offers, local information and location.
- The White House - 19th Century guest house with additional self-catering apartments, plus cottages near Liskeard. Locations, rates and contact details.
B & B
- Aquarius Guest House - Includes details of the facilities and prices, local information and directions.
- AquaSurf - Dorm-style rooms for 2, 4 or 6 people. Facilities, photographs, location and booking.
- DeWolf Guest House - Features facilities, tariffs, and contact information.
- The Golant Hotel - Open all year round, and caters for out of season holidays. Accommodation, attractions, location, booking, and contacts.
- Goofys' Guesthouse - Offers secure wetsuit and surfboard storage, Sky Sports and free internet access. Includes prices and surf information.
- Kendra Guest House - Includes local information, contact details and a price list.
- Kirribilli Guest House - Family run accommodation near the beach, transport facilities and shopping centre. Tariff and facilities.
- Rockpool Cottage Guest House - Former English and British surfing champion offers surfer friendly bed and breakfast in central Newquay and welcomes families. Facilities include breakfast in bed.
- Seacrest Guest House - Includes photographs and contact details.
- Smugglers Rest - Licensed guest house offers bed and breakfast. Includes details of the facilities, things to do and location
- St Bernard's Guest House - Bed and breakfast hotel for couples only. Includes details of the facilities, tariffs, location and what's on guide.
- regenna House - A former vicarage offering accommodation with en-suite facilities. Accommodation, directions, and contacts. Located in Crantock.
- Wheal Treasure Hotel - Bed and breakfast hotel. Includes pictures of the rooms, with prices.
- Airbourne Lodge - Family run lodge with rooms for 2 to 6 people. Under 18's welcome. Location, facilities and booking form.
- Atlantic Surf Lodge - Budget accommodation for surfers. Includes details of the facilities, prices and location.
- Base Surf Lodge - Budget accommodation situated 300 yards from Fistral Beach. Open all year. Enquiry form.
- The Boarding House at Fistral Beach - Surf hotel, bar and restaurant next to Fistral Beach with rooms for up to 8 people. Availability chart, prices and surf school details
- Home Surf Lodge - 300 yards from Fistral Beach. Photographs, facilities for surfers, tariffs and enquiry form.
- Matts Surf Lodge - Aimed at surfers and travellers. Description includes breakfast all morning, a cheap bar and non stop music. Wave charts, surfing pictures and prices.
- Newquay Surf Lodge - Budget accommodation for 18-25's with rooms for 2 to 8. Facilities, description and enquiry form. Requires flash.
- Safi - Aimed at the younger generation the facilities include 24 hour reception, residents bar, pub and cafe. Directions, rates and contact details
- The Seascape Lodge - Room only facilities near the Great Western and Tolcarne Beaches. Includes information on surfing and local eateries.
- Surfers Hotel - Budget rooms for 2, 4 or 6 people with breakfast till midday. Includes local information, map, surf check and tariff.
- Terraskane Lodge and Wreckers Pub - Stag and hen parties welcomed all year in rooms for 2 to 4. Includes prices, terms and a guest book.
- Atlantic Hotel - Hotel in own grounds on a headland. Facilities, rooms, suites, tariff and enquiry form.
- Beaconsfield Hotel - Hotel with views of the coastline. Shows rooms and gives prices and map.
- Carnmarth Hotel - Overlooking a golf course and Fistral Bay, and with two bowling greens. Reservations, map and contact details.
- Chynoweth Lodge Hotel - Small hotel with a ground floor room for disabled access, and car park. Tariff and local information.
- Corisande Manor Hotel - A country house hotel with sea views. Includes history, inspector's report, photographs and hotel webcam.
- Crantock Bay Hotel - Family run hotel on the coast with leisure facilities. Tariff, promotions and things to do.
- The Croft Hotel - Small hotel with sea views. Photographs of rooms, facilities, golf and surf breaks, and prices.
- Glendorgal Hotel - Situated in 17 acres of private headland overlooking a sandy bay at Porth Beach.
- Gull Rock Hotel - With beaches on the doorstep they also offer a heated swimming pool, two bars and live entertainment.
- The Harbour Hotel - Nestling in the cliffs above the harbour. Tariffs, enquiry form and photograph album.
- Headland Hotel - Grand Victorian building on a headland with the sea on three sides. Film location for Roald Dahl's The Witches.
- Hillcrest Hotel - Small hotel features a list of services and local information.
- Hotel California - Set in four acres over looking the River Gannel. Lists facilities for banquets, weddings and special interests.
- Ingleside Hotel - Hotel near the town centre. Includes details of the facilities and local information.
- Kallacliff Hotel - Nine bedroom cliff top hotel in a quiet area on the edge of town. Details, photographs, tariffs and online booking.
- Kenton Hotel. - Opposite Whipsiderry beach. Photographs, details of facilities and tariff, local information and enquiry form.
- Longbeach Hotel - Family run 7 bedroom hotel welcomes single sex groups. Summer tariff and winter room rates.
- Newquay-Hotels - The Esplanade Hotel overlooking Fistral Beach and the budget orientated Bay Hotel. Beach webcam.
- Pendeen Hotel - Photographs, tariff and sample menu.
- The Pentire Hotel - 68 bedroom hotel. Includes details of the facilities, food, location, local places of interest and directions.
- The Philema Hotel - Traditional hotel at Pentire. Brief introduction and contact details
- The Porth Cliff Hotel - Seafront hotel with 18 bedrooms presents local information, facilities, menus and tariff.
- Porth Lodge Hotel - Description, location, tariff and facilities which include a bowling alley, bars, restaurants and live entertainment.
- Quies Hotel - Accommodation offering views of the sea and coastline. Details of the facilities offered, local area and tariff.
- Sands Resort - With family suites. Includes information on sports facilities, the health and beauty clinic and clubs for children.
- Sands Resort Hotel - Includes a list of facilities and contact details.
- The Sandy Lodge Hotel - Facilities, location map and booking information.
- The Three Tees Hotel - Family run licensed hotel close to beaches and town centre. Maps, descriptions, local attractions and tariff.
- Toppers Hotel - Includes a guest book, tariff, and room descriptions.
- Trebarwith Hotel - A family run hotel with private steps to the beach. Facilities, services and tariff.
- Trenance Hotel - Includes local information, a tariff and a description of the premises.
- Trenance Lodge Hotel and Restaurant - Restaurant and small hotel with five bedrooms describes the decor and ambience and gives a sample menu.
- Victoria Hotel - Describes facilities for golf holidays, weddings and conferences. Tariff and map.
- Watergate Bay Hotel - Features photographs of private beach, a list of facilities, events in the area, press reports and contact details.
- White House Hotel - Family run hotel describes the nearby Fistral beach and golf course and gives tariff.
- Windward Hotel & Restaurant - Overlooking Porth Bay and Porth Valley. Photographs of the rooms, sample menu, tariff, brochure request and contact details.
· Atlantic Veor - Apartment near Lusty Glaze beach. Includes details of the location, accommodation, prices and local facilities and attractions.
· Atlantic View Chalets - Accommodation, prices, photographs, and contacts. Located in West Pentire.
· Back of Beyond Adventures - Provides opportunities for adults, families and young people to venture into the heart of the county, either on the water by canoe or kayak, or by overland vehicle and on foot in the company of local qualified guides and SportsCoach UK instructors.
· Bear Cottage - Quiet cottage in Pentire sleeps six. Includes details of the facilities, local information and directions.
· Cheviot - Offers self contained holiday apartments in a large south facing house. Availability details, tariff and booking form.
· Cornwall Holiday Lets - Two self-catering apartments for rental in Fistral Bay. Information about the apartments and the local area.
· Crantock Ivy Cottage - 17th century cottage in picturesque village sleeps 5, with private garden and garage. National Trust coastal walks, near to clean, dog friendly Crantock beach.
· Croftlea Holiday Flats - Features photographs, a price list, and local links.
· Ebb-Tide - Features photographs, contact information and directions.
· The Edge - A self catering holiday apartment available all year for short breaks and holidays for two to six people. Accommodation, location, prices, booking, and contacts.
· El Mero self catering holiday apartments - Includes a description of the apartments and contact details.
· The Headland Cottages, Newquay - Includes a tariff and a booking form.
· Holidays in Newquay - Eton Court Apartments, and Alandale house for 18 to 30's. Details, tariffs, local information, transport and booking form.
· Newquay Luxury Accommodation - Includes photographs,a tariff, and local information.
· Newquay 's A1 Self Catering - Offers a range of self contained flats, bungalows, houses and luxury apartments in the town.
· Newquay Self Catering - Details of apartments, bungalows, houses and flats.
· Newquay Self Catering Accommodation - Maisonette in Newquay and a barn conversion in Trevarrian. Includes details of the facilities, tariffs and location maps.
· Newquay's Premier Holiday Homes - Several self-catering holiday properties located in and around Newquay. Includes details of the facilities.
· Park Reach Flat - Centrally situated in quiet cul-de-sac. Photographs and contact details.
· Rose Cottage - An old fashioned mining cottage near the village centre of St Newlyn East. Facilities, tariff, enquiries, and contacts.
· The Round Barn - Accommodation, prices, photographs, and contacts. Based in Crantock near Newquay.
· Surf View Apartments - Two bedroom flats (formerly White Surf) with views of Fistral Beach. Facilities, photographs and availability.
· Tolcarne Beach Apartment - Description and photographs with vacancy chart and contact details.
· Trebarber Farm Holidays - Cottages, static caravans and camping facilities two miles from Newquay. Includes details of the facilities, prices, nearby attractions and directions.
· 12 Water's Edge Apartment - Sea front apartment on Pentire Head. Booking details, availability and photographs.
· Waters Edge Holiday Apartments - Five apartments in a complex by the sea in Fistral Bay. Includes details of the facilities, tariff, directions and local attractions.
- Crealy Adventure Park - Family adventure park open all year round. Park tour, events and tickets.
- Dairy Land Farm World - Includes a virtual tour, photo gallery, directions, schedule, and rates.
- Holywell Bay Fun Park - Includes a park plan and list of facilities.
- Lappa Valley Steam Railway - Narrow gauge steam railway, originally used to transport ore, now transports holiday makers. Timetable and fares plus a discount voucher.
- Newquay Pearl - Family attraction on the edge of the town. As well as cultured and shell based pearls, the centre also offers their own artificial range.
- Newquay Zoo - Wildlife parks presents information for visitors. Includes new arrivals, conservation, events and zoo shop.
- Spirit Of The West American Theme Park - Live action shows, museum, frontier town. Visitor information.
CAMPING AND CARAVANING
- Hendra Holiday Park - Features a list of facilities and contact details. Translations into German, Spanish and French are available.
- Luxury Holiday Home at Newquay - Eight-berth holiday home for rent on Newquay Holiday Park. Describes the caravan, the park and the local area.
- The Meadow, Holywell Bay - Caravans, bungalows, chalets and site for tourers. Information on location, village, facilities and terms.
- Porth Beach Tourist Park - Winner of Loo of the Year Award presents information on location, pitches, playground and facilities. Includes details of the loos which cater for babies and the disabled.
- Riverside Holiday Park - Features a tariff, booking form and a list of facilities.
- Rosecliston Holiday Park Campsite - Includes facilities, prices and directions.
- Summerlodge - Caravans, camping and static caravans. Suitable for families and including a wide range of facilities and amenities.
- Sunnyside Caravan Park - 18-30 camping and caravan site. Describes facilities, costs and the fun and entertainment.
- Tregustick Holiday Park - Caravans, chalets and camping facilities. Includes a price guide and directions.
- Trenance Holiday Park - Chalets, caravans and touring and camping park next to 26 acre leisure park with 2 indoor pools.
- Trevella Caravan Park - Voted one of the Top 100 family friendly parks. Describes facilities and gives location and traiffs.
- Trevornick Holiday Park - Includes beach, swimming pool, entertainment and children's club. Webcam, siteplan and tariff.
- Watergate Bay Touring Park - Site for tourers with automated card entry security system presents site layout, facilities, prices and a booking form.