ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Otta Nye Moaz - Group of young Cornish dancers, ages 7 to 18, who perform at festivals and events. Lists performances and gives contact details.
ARTISTS AND GALLERIES
- The Saffron Art Gallery - Traditional Cornish paintings. Includes online exhibition and artist profiles along with details of their framing service, coffee shop, opening hours and location.
- Bryanek Brass Ensemble - Brass band ensemble who play to raise funds for the MacMillan Appeal. Players, guest book and rehearsal dates.
- XS Music - A recording studio selling artists music online. The studio, shop, courses, bookings, artists, faq's, links, and contacts.
BUSINESS AND ECONOMY
TRAVEL AND TOURISM
- Chiverton Park - Holiday Park with luxury caravans and touring. Pets welcome. No club or bar. Accommodation, prices, photographs, and contacts. Located in Blackwater.
- Rose Hill Touring Park, Porthtowan - Family run park in wooded valley. Facilities, tariff and details of a restored 1950's caravan available for holiday rental.
- Sunleigh Accommodation - Large, modern house situated on the outskirts of the village offering bed and breakfast and self catering accommodation. Tariffs, descriptions and contact details.
- Beacon Country House Hotel - Hotel with coastal views offering details of facilities offered, tariff charged and area details.
- Rose-in-Vale Hotel, Mithian - A 19th century Georgian country house with 19 guest rooms. Features hotel tour, sample menus and things to do.
- Beach View, Porthtowan - Chalet for 6 persons at Porthtowan near St Agnes. Describes the local area, gives price list and shows a photograph of the view over the beach.
- Porthvean Self Catering - Situated in Churchtown, the centre of St Agnes village, this former coaching inn provides all you would expect for a comfortable self catering holiday by the sea.