- Cape Cornwall School - School handbook, information for parents of new children, photographs, calendar and homework help.
- Lafrowda Festival - A community festival, with twelve hours of live music and entertainment. Details of events, the town and accommodation.
- Levant Mine - Former tin and copper mine, home to Cornwall's oldest working beam engine. Photographs, location map, visitor information and news.
- The Schoolhouse Arts & Community Centre - Non profit gallery, coffee shop and community centre at Morvah. Boasts workshops, film, poetry, music, theatre and storytelling events, educational talks and community meetings.
- St Just Mines Research Group - Submarine mines of the district, with a tour and description for each mine. Links to other mining sites.
- St Just Online - A history of, and guide to, the town and parish. What to see, coming events and some background to the mining history of the area.
- St Just, The Free Church - Location and service details.
- St Just-in-Penwith Town Council - Provides an introduction to the Council and councillors.
ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Artglass-UK - Artist in stained glass. Examples of windows, mirrors, furniture, board games and stepping stones. On line ordering facility and commissioned work.
- Cape Cornwall Singers - Male singing group performing traditional Cornish songs. CD's, tapes and videos, how to book and charity funds raised.
- Flying Squirrel Designs - Chris Rose, textile artist offering ready made and commissioned items. Details of hand-made quilts, patchwork bags and felted items.
- Great Atlantic Map Works Gallery - Original paintings by local contemporary artists. Based in St Just
- Incandescence - Circus theatre company, staging fire, stilt, aerial, walkabouts, corporate and community events. Details and pictures of shows and workshops. Just
- Fine Art - Gallery selling both traditional and modern art. Details of featured artists, exhibitions. Online galleries.
- Navigator Contemporary Arts - Worksselected for their simplicity, attention to detail and use of traditional materials and techniques. Examples, gallery details, news and exhibitions.
- Steam Pottery - Craft pottery features a list of pots categorised by glaze, with pictures and descriptions.
BUSINESS AND ECONOMY
- Pewter Casting Alloys - A pewter specialist who will supply tin alloys, pewter and white metal casting alloys for centrifugal or spin casting and gravity casting. Lead free and traditional solders are used in manufacture.
- Smart Tart - Handmade designer handbags in antique and recycled fabrics. Photographs of bags, happy bag ladies, the studio and fabrics plus online ordering.
- Vivian Olds - Organic butcher with shop, farm, abattoir and UK wide box scheme. Lists areas covered by weekly van deliveries.
RECREATION AND SPORTS
- Cape Cornwall Country Club - 18 hole golf course, restaurant and health club with self catering apartments. Prices, location, facilities and club diary.
TRAVEL AND TOURISM
- Bosavern House - Seventeenth century country house. Shows rooms, describes location and local attractions, plus prices and a booking form.
- Gurnards Head - Traditional Cornish country pub with en suite rooms describes the food, location and live music jamming sessions.
- Norton Mede - Pendeen bed and breakfast guesthouse provides booking details and a mine of information on history, myths, language, industries, antiquities, pilchards and castles.
- Old Sunday School - Guest house and art gallery. Activities, tariff, paintings and jewellery for sale.
- St Johns House - Small bed and breakfast establishment in Pendeen. Local information rooms, tariff and contact information.
- Boscean Country Hotel - Located on the coast in private grounds. Description of the hotel facilities, local area and attractions.
- Boswedden House - Healing and retreat centre offering accommodation plus a range of treatments and courses. Details of philosophy and approach as well as the facilities.
- Commercial Hotel - Free house in the centre of town, with bars and a restaurant. Details of the facilities, the town and the surrounding area.
- The Wellington Hotel - Accommodation with eleven en-suite rooms, restaurant and lounge bar in the town centre. Maps and details of facilities.
- Bosworlas Farmhouse - Farmhouse on a working dairy farm near St Just. Facilities, location and availability.
- Brisons Vean - Granite cottage on Cape Cornwall. Description, photographs, local attractions and tariff.
- Calartha Holiday Cottages - Accommodation on a family run farm in a quiet location. Descriptions of the cottages and local information.
- Cobblers Cottage - Cottage dating from 1750 a short walk from the town square. Information about and photographs of the area, its history and local weather.
- Merthyr Farm - Two cottages in a rural setting near Morvah. Descriptions of the location, area and the accommodation.
- Trewellard Manor holidays Pendeen Cornwall - Complex of five cottages in Pendeen. Descriptions, location map and prices.
CAMPING AND CARAVANS
- Kelynack Caravan and Camping Park - Caravan and tent pitches, holiday caravan homes and a backpackers barn. Gives information on location and facilities.
- Roselands Caravan Park - A small family site of five acres situated in the countryside. Details of pitches for touring vans and tents, holiday caravans, site facilities and places of interest.
- Trevaylor Camping Park - Site in a rural location, pitches for touring caravans and camping. Details of pitches, food and drink.