- Cornwall Power Cruises - Motor yacht charter in South Cornwall. Offers half and full day charters and dinner cruises. Charter rates, FAQ and location map.
- Falmouth Green Centre - A community enterprise working in partnership with practical conservation charity BTCV and the local community to encourage, promote and support sustainability.
- Falmouth Harbour - Falmouth Harbour Commissioners. Includes information on tall ships, the yacht haven, approaches and visitor facilities.
- The Falmouth Lifeboat - Shouts, diary and calendar with photographs of the boats in action.
- Falmouth Marina - Location, rates and facilities. Includes information on the annual Falmouth Regatta.
- Falmouth Town Council - Information on arts and museums and historic buildings plus location of the council offices and opening hours.
- Falmouth WebCam - Webcam images of the harbour and docks, updated every 10 minutes in daylight hours.
- Letsforum - Local Exchange Trading Scheme (LETS). Enables members to exchange goods and services locally. No money is involved. Introduction, news, member directory and topics.
- Mawnan Parish Council - Parish news and council information plus churches, organisations and local businesses.
- What's On in Falmouth - Events, shows, entertainment, where to stay, eat and play, together with shopping, weather, tide tables and other information for visitors and locals.
ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
- AberFest Cornish and Breton Folk Festival - Biennial celebration of Cornish and Breton culture in music and dance. Archive of the 2004 event in Falmouth. Site will give event and booking details six months prior to the next festival.
- Falmouth Arts Centre - Venue for live music, theatre and arts and craft exhibitions. Falmouth Decorative and Fine Arts Society - Meetings, study days, visits and membership details.
- Falmouth Festival of Literature and Arts - Held in September at Pendennis Castle. Includes food, drink, politics, history, health or alternative lifestyles, books, art, discussion, literature, and music.
- Il Colegio Tuscan Tours - Small group art, painting and gastronomic holidays in Italy. Introduces hosts and gives tour details.
- Princess Pavilion - Theatre, garden and bandstand hosting a range of events. Events list, history and photographs.
Artists and Galleries
- Beside The Wave Gallery - Selling Cornish paintings by local contemporary artists. They have a number of different exhibitions each year, and paintings can be bought online.
- Falmouth Art Gallery - Located on the upper floor of the Municipal Buildings. Lists artists and gives details of seasonal exhibitions.
- Georgia Originale - Artist, Georgia Hurst, offers gallery of work plus personally designed clothing and accessories using unique textiles. Exhibition details and online shop.
- Simon Birtall - Illustration and Fine Art - Freelance illustrator. Portfolio of work for commercial and private clients. Commissions accepted.
- Susan Kinley - Artist working in textile and glass. Details of commissions, public art projects, and work for sale. On-line catalogue, latest news and curriculum vitae.
- falmusic - Portal and forum for music in the Falmouth area. Contains news, gig lists, links and downloads.
- Nankersey Male Choir - Based in Flushing. Features the choir history, recordings and concert dates.
- Ramshaka - Reggae band with several festival appearances. Band details, reviews, CD and MP3 clips.
Restaurants and Bars
- The Jacob's Ladder Inn - Information on the bar, bistro, accommodation, entertainment and location.
- The Pandora Inn - Contains information about the inn, the surrounding area and how to find it. Includes photographs, panoramas and example menus.
- Trengilly Wartha - Details of a rural hotel and bar near the Helford Estuary including an online booking form.
- Cornish Theatre Collective - Theatre company who tour the South West and play in London. Information on the company, their projects and their history.
- Absolute Design - Offering web site, graphic, interior and packaging design. Includes company profile, portfolio and job vacancies.
- Apollo 11 Extreme - Manufacturers and suppliers of extreme sports equipment specializing in old school skateboards and longboards.
- Avalon Gifts - New age gifts based on ancient legends of Cornwall. Themes include Merlin and King Arthur.
- Barncrest Ltd - Specialising in quality hardwood worktops. Offering installation and aftercare.
- Brand Lab - A portfolio of graphic and web design, and abstract photography.
- Button Covering Services - Covers buttons, buckles, and belts with customer supplied fabrics.
- Clark Jenner - Chartered Accountants and business development specialists. Describes company and services available.
- Empress Design - Web, multimedia, poster design and advertising services. Includes portfolio and news.
- Falmouth Boat Construction Ltd - Includes a list of services and a site search facility.
- Falmouth sailing community website - details and news of the sailing community in Falmouth.
- Falmouth week regatta - Information about Falmouth week regatta, including timetables, ticket sales and news.
- FBC Yacht Sales - Brokerage and charter company, specializing in pre-owned yachts and motor boats.
- Gaffers and Luggers - Details of traditional Cornish boat builders working with the Falmouth working boats design.
- John K Miln & Company - Falmouth based financial advisers offers services to Cornwall, Devon and further afield.
- K-9 UK - Information on the trainer of German shepherd dogs for personal protection and tracking.
- Mor Design - Design studio covering: garden design, landscape architecture, urban design and regeneration, public art projects, spatial design and 3D visualisations.
- Mylor Boat Hire - Boats for hire for sailing, fishing and crusing. Also operates the St. Mawes to Place ferry.
- Octopus Falmouth - Details of printing services and stationary supplies, including online catalogue.
- OTS Minibus and Coach Hire - Giving details of car and coach hire in the Constantine and Falmouth area.
- Plantain Oils - Wholesale supplier of essential oils, flower waters and other aromatherapy products. Offers over 200 oils for repackaging as own label products. R A Scamp - Specialist daffodil nursery with over 2,000 varieties available online or via a catalogue.
- Rocket Science Studio - Providing professional writing, print and web design.
- SBConsultancy - Business, finance and nutritional consultant for the dairy industry
- Splash-Tec - Manufacturers of integrated whirlpool systems and ready to install spa baths. Tempo Design - A non-profit making sustainable design network.
- Terrain Products - A portfolio of contemporary product designs from a Cornish based designer-maker with purchasing facilities.
- Wheal Sara Flowers - Includes services offered and contact information.
- Working Sail - Traditional designers and builders of classic wooden pilot cutters.
Computers and Internet
- Atkinsons Internet Services - An internet solutions provider offering web design, hosting, marketing and development services. Also specialise in webcams, both internal and externally mounted.
- Cornish Connexions - Web site design, hosting, maintenance and promotion.
- Gavin Vincent - Web designer and developer. Offers details of services, FAQ's and price guides.
- Grizzy Web Design - Portfolio of completed work and photographs.
- Looksystems - Software development company. Range of expertise and indication of client base.
- Matthew Abbott - Offers 3D modelling and Web design.
- Photowebdesign - A web site design service. Site also has a library of photographic images. Slice Internet - Offers web design and websites for small business. Specialists in web sites to tourism and leisure businesses in the county.
- Team Connect - Web site design and development for smaller businesses and organisations.
- Acacia Driving Tuition - Qualified instructor providing lessons in the Falmouth and west Cornwall areas. Includes description of the courses (with prices) and the driving tests.
- Faslmouth Marine School - College known internationally for marine education presents their wide range of options for degree level, NVQ and other courses.
- Fit n Fun Kids - Day nursery, day care and Out of School Club covering all aspects of childcare.
- Mawnan School - Church of England primary school. Curriculum, artwork and newsletter.
- Falmouth Community School - Contains information about the school along with contact information.
- Falmouth Marine School - College known internationally for marine education presents their wide range of options for degree level, NVQ and other courses.
- Falmouth College of Arts - A guide to their educational programmes and art gallery to exhibit students work. Contact and course details available. Falmouth Navigator - Student newspaper of University College Falmouth. [Free registration required.]
· Falmouth Health Centre - Information about the doctors, the primary health care team and the services offered. Also links to local resources and advice for surfers.
· Lister Natural Health - a medical hypno-therapist. Includes a list of services.
· reallifetools - Information, articles, news and a forum on local alternative health issues.
· Waterside Dental Care - Ground floor dental practice with calming views of the sea. Outline of holistic approach, staff and news.
RECREATION AND SPORTS
- Falmouth Golf Club - Beautiful golf course situated in Falmouth, Cornwall, UK.
- Falmouth Thai Boxing - Teaching Muay Thai boxing, kickboxing and XFUK range fighting. Includes location, times, news, links and contact details.
- Falmouth Town AFC - Profile of this amateur football club. Includes fixtures, tables, history and latest news.
- Falmouth Town AFC - The official football club web site with news and information. Ocean Bowl - Tenpin bowling centre describes facilities and gives league rankings and fixtures. Also hosts a forum.
- Potager Garden - A new four and a half acre garden is being created on the site of an old nursery. Volunteers are offered bed and breakfast plus a hearty meal with other gardeners.
- Segue Angling Charters - Features a description of services offered, photographs, and an enquiry form.
- Westcountry Watersports - A specialist windsurfing and kitesurfing shop that sells wetsuits and bodyboards, plus canoeing, surfing and watersports equipment.
- Ally Duck - Aluminium boats for commercial or serious leisure use. Models, custom build and prices.
- Eastburn Marine - El Animado is an Elan 43 with accommodation for up to 11 people including the skipper. It is available for charter in the waters round Cornwall and Britanny.
- Maenporth Boats - Retailers of new and second hand boats both commercially and recreationally.
- Mylor Yacht Harbour - Boat yard offering a range of facilities and services including boat hire.
- Portway Yacht Charters - Bareboat, skippered flotilla, corporate sailing, RYA tuition, short breaks and boating holidays. Yachts and prices, booking form.
- Restronguet Sailing Club - Club at Mylor Yacht Harbour. General information for members plus race programme and results.
- Royal Cornwall Yacht Club - Private club with clubhouse welcomes visitors. Includes facilities, events and club history.
- Trysail Sailing Courses - RYA sailing and motor cruise courses from Falmouth Marina. Location, courses, schedule, tariff and booking form plus information on charter sailing
- Cornish Diving - A 5 star PADI dive centre providing courses from beginner to instructor level, dive trips, boat charter and a comprehensive range of diving equipment.
- Falmouth Town AFC - The official site with news, club information, history, honours, teams, fixtures, results, tables, officials, photographs, links, and contacts.
- Penryn Athletic FC - The official site with news, fixtures, tables, and club information.
- Cury AFC - News, squad, fixtures, results, tables, match reports, and a message board.
- Falmouth Albion Football Club - Fixtures, results, player profiles, match reports, contacts, and links.
- Falmouth and Helston Football League - Results, fixtures, league tables for each of the divisions, club directory, feedback, and contacts.
- Holmans Football Club - The official site with news, results, fixtures, and tables. Also members of the Cornish Mining Division Football League.
- Stithians Football Club - Fixtures, results, reviews, match reports, and player profiles.
- Clipper Maritime Antiques - Original nautical antiques and collectables, including instruments, ships fittings, ship models and diving equipment.
- Cornovi Creations - Cornish tartan, mens and ladies tartans for sale and kilt hire. Includes catalogue request facility.
- Cut4cloth - Offers retail and wholesale organic cotton baby clothes cut to fit over washable cloth nappies.
- Jackie Phillips Flowers - Also offers gifts. Profile and same day delivery areas.
- Whirlpools Direct Ltd - Features products, services and contact information.
SOCIETY AND CULTURE
- Falmouth for Instruction - Advertisement for this book by John Pollock. It tells the story of the effect of the Great War on local residents.
- Falmouth Green Centre - Independent community enterprise operating on co-operative principles, supporting sustainable living practices. Green fairs, projects and news.
- Falmouth Packet Archives (1688-1850) - For 162 years Falmouth was the communications gateway of Britain, with postal packet ships sailing to 43 countries. Includes history, postal / philatelic, naval, maritime, genealogical and educational timelines.
- The History of Glasney College - Founded in 1265, Glasney was one of the most important ecclesiastical Institutions in West Cornwall. History, location and friends society.
- Falmouth Parish Church - A historic church. One of only seven in the UK dedicated the King Charles the Martyr.
TRAVEL AND TOURISM
- Falmouth Accommodation - A directory of hotels, guest houses and self-catering establishments in Falmouth and the surrounding area who are members of the Falmouth & District Hotels Association.
- Falmouth Lodge Backpackers - Budget hostel for backpackers and independent travellers. Pictures, what's on and booking information.
B & B
- Braemar Guest House - Photographs, description, local information and prices.
- Chelsea House Hotel - Small, family run guest house, close to the beaches and town in Falmouth. All rooms are en - suite and most are spacious and have magnificent sea views.
- The Clearwater Hotel - Features a tariff and description of the services. Internet access granted for guests.
- The Dolvean Hotel - No smoking establishment. Includes room information and tariff. Gayhurst - Includes a photograph and a tariff. Non smoking only.
- The Oasis Guest House - Offers en-suite accommodation. General information, rates, terms and conditions, and contacts.
- Penpol Guest House - Family run guest house. Rooms, tariff and directions.
- Penwarren Guest House - Accommodation, photographs, directions, the town, links, and contacts.
- Quay House - Located on the quay at the head of Mylor Creek and surrounded by water. Description of the three bedrooms and photographs. Slipway for guests.
- Seaward Guest House - Offers accommodation near the Falmouth beaches. Contains room details, tariff and area information.
- Budock Vean - Hotel with gardens, riverside parkland and leisure facilities. Descriptions of rooms, spa, golf and more plus booking details.
- Chelsea House Hotel - Guest house originally the home of a Dutch packet ship captain. Gallery, menu and tariffs.
- Crill Manor Hotel - Country house hotel in secluded position. Describes its facilities with menus, testimonials and local attractions.
- Dolvean Hotel - Features a list of facilities with photographs. Includes local information.
- Falmouth Beach Hotel - Located on Gyllyngvase Beach. Includes downloadable brochure, photographs and room rates.
- Green Lawns Hotel - Hotel with sea views and extensive gardens. Facilities, photographs, restaurant, tariff and visitors book.
- Greenbank Hotel - Hotel with harbourside restaurant describes the rooms and facilities and offers testimonials. Includes tariff and late availability page with occasional special offers..
- Gyllyngvase House Hotel - Family run hotel located close to the seafront. Includes seasonal rates, guest book and things to do.
- Meudon Hotel, Mawnan Smith - Family owned hotel set in a sub-tropical hanging garden, leading to its own private sea beach on Falmouth Bay at Bream Cove.
- Penmere Manor - Country house hotel set in gardens and woodland. Photographs and descriptions plus details of Bolitho's Restaurant.
- Penmorvah Manor Hotel - Country house hotel with self-catering cottages. Describes its facilities with availability check and information about functions.
- Poltair Hotel, - Open all year. Includes a tariff and directions.
- Royal Duchy Hotel - Four star hotel situated on the sea front. Features details of the facilities offered, directions, photographs and room rates.
- Trelawne Hotel, Maenporth - Includes a brochure request form and contact details.
- The Anchorage - Holiday home for 13 beside Port Navas Creek in Budock Vean. Photographs, floorplan, wildlife and booking information.
- Anchorage Apartments - Comprises nine apartments. Includes photographs and information on local attractions.
- Carnwidden Farm - Two converted barns. Facilities include stabling for guests' own horses. Photographs, descriptions, local information including riding trails, tariff and booking form.
- Clonmore Flushing - Includes details of the accommodation and contact information.
- Cornish Cove Cottages - Holiday cottages near Maenporth Beach. On site leisure facilities include swimming pool, jacuzzi, spa, sauna and tennis courts. Accommodation, prices, photographs, and contacts.
- Cornish Holiday Cottages - Offers around 40 cottages in the Falmouth and Helford River area. Find a cottage by area or facilities such as pets allowed or wheelchair access.
- Falmouth Apartments - Offers holiday apartments to let in the town centre and the Penryn estuary.
- Falmouth Lettings - Includes directions and contact details. Pets are not allowed.
- Falmouth Waterfront Holidays - Six waterside apartments. Includes details of the facilities, prices, local information and directions.
- Holiday In Cornwall - Modern cottage sleeping six. Includes details of the facilities, prices and things to do.
- Jennifer Johnson - Two terrace houses for up to 6 or 8 people. Photographs, location, rates and contact details.
- Marine Court Holiday Apartment - In the grounds of the Falmouth Hotel. Includes details of the facilities, tariff and local information.
- Nangitha Farm Cottages - Farm holiday cottages. Descriptions, prices and availability.
- Penarrow House - Private waterside house, sleeps 10. Description and photographs of facilities including access to the Fal Estuary, gardens and views. Tariff and contact details.
- Self Catering Accommodation in Falmouth Cornwall - Brief listings of a range of flats, houses and caravans.
- Smugglers Row - Waterfront holiday apartment sleeping 4 - 6. Details and booking information.
- South Cornwall Holiday Cottages - Two cottages on the Maenporth Estate. Photographs, location and booking information.
- Trewennack Holiday Cottage - Sleeps four people and welcomes pets. Several photographs, local information, prices and contact details.
- Value Vacations - A range of properties in Falmouth and Penryn. Details, local information and booking details.
· Glendurgan Garden - Set in a wooded valley dropping steeply to the village of Durgan and its beach. Brief description, facilities, map, times and events.
· Pendennis Castle - Built by Henry VIII to protect the anchorage of Falmouth, and the approaches to the large natural harbour. Description, facilities, costs and opening hours.
· The Rum Store - Features concerts in a 300foot slate cavern under the ground.
· Swanpool Nature Reserve - Images and text giving information about Swanpool area, a natural lake and beach area with cafe and restaurant, and watersports equipment hire.
· Trebah Garden - A wild sub-tropical ravineby the Helford River. Information and photographs of the gardens, events and art activities. Visitor details.
· Trelissick Gardens - National Trust garden at the head of the Fal estuary. Facilities, map, opening dates and times plus events.
CAMPING AND CARAVANING
- Retanna Holiday Park - Amidst the countryside on the A394 only a few miles from beaches; Retanna is ideal for families and couples seeking peace and tranquility.