- Badger Watch - Badger watching evenings within a few miles of Hayle, Helston and Penzance.
- Botanical Cornwall Group - A group of Cornish botanists which co-ordinates botanical recording within Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
- Camel Trail - The Camel Trail is a 17 mile traffic free route based on an historic railway track.
- Cornish Hedge Group - Cornwall County Council and the Cornwall Farming and Wildlife Advisory Group. Examines the importance to wildlife of ancient stone-faced hedges, and includes advice on protection and management, technical notes, legislation and links.
- Cornish Hedges - The Dry Stone Walling Association provide a specification for Cornish hedges.
- Cornish Wildlife Mailing List - A group that discusses nature local conservation by e-mail.
- Cornwall Air Quality Forum - CAQF has representatives from five of the District Councils in Cornwall, Cornwall County Council, the Environment Agency and Cornwall College and offers expertise in the field of outdoor and indoor air quality monitoring.
- Cornwall ANOB - A partnership coordinating the management of designated Areas of Natural Beauty throughout Cornwall.
- Cornwall Astronomy Society (An Kowethas Steronieth Kernow) - Information about the group and their objectives, with a photo gallery, events listing and contact details.
- Cornwall Bird Watching and Preservation Society - The society's main objectives are to study, monitor and preserve birds.
- Cornwall Butterfly Conservation - The Cornish branch of Butterfly Conservation dedicated to saving wild butterflies, moths and their habitats in Cornwall.
- Cornwall Corn Bunting Recovery Project - In partnership with English Nature, the RSPB is working in target areas to reverse the declines of farmland birds, particularly corn buntings.
- Cornwall County Council Environment and Heritage - CCC employs professional, technical and administrative staff in four integrated areas - Countryside (Public Access, Land Management and Environmental Projects), Natural Environment (Wildlife, Coastal Management & Landscape,the Historic Environment (Archaeology & Built Heritage) and Historic Collections (Cornwall Record Office & Museums.
- Cornwall Environmental Consultants Limited - An ecological, landscape and graphics consultancy which undertakes work for a variety of clients throughout Cornwall. All profits are covenanted directly to the Cornwall Wildlife Trust.
- Cornwall Friends of the Earth - A campaigning group for environmental issues in Cornwall.
- Cornwall Garden Society - A charity promoting conservation and protection of our natural environment by encouraging gardeners to follow good gardening practices.
- Cornwall Moth Group - Promoting the recording and conservation of moths in Cornwall.
- Cornwall Paper Company - An independent recycling company, providing services to industry, commerce, local authorities and the general public throughout Cornwall and West Devon. Located at Redruth and Bodmin.
- Cornwall Sustainable Energy Partnership - Over 50 organisations working together on sustainable initiatives. Lists members and aims of each task group.
- Cornwall Wildlife Trust - The Trust is a registered charity and is the only organisation dedicated to the conservation of the Cornish environment and its wildlife.
- Cornwall's Biodiversity Action Plans (BAPs) - This Cornwall Biodiversity Initiative project is a partnership of many organisations, businesses and individuals from across the Cornwall working together to protect and enhance wildlife. Details of Biodiversity Action Plans (BAPs) available.
- Environmental Records Centre for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly - ERCCIS is the environmental and biological record centre for wildlife and geological information in Cornwall. Site contains information on Cornish wildlife, recording projects and training courses.
- Guild of Cornish Hedgers - Continuing an ancient craft of hedge laying in Cornwall.
- National Coastwatch Institution (NCI) Stations in Cornwall - An organisation dedicated to restoring visual watches along the coast of Cornwall.
- Nick LeBoutillier's Cornish Geology Website - The geology of South West Cornwall and the geology and mineralogy of South Crofty Mine.
- Observatory for Cornwall Project - Charitable company formed by a number of local people with a common interest in astronomy who got together with the purpose of building an astronomical observatory. Background, supporters, contest, work schedule, directors, news, target location, and fundraising details.
- Recycle for Cornwall - The Recycle for Cornwall campaign has been developed to raise public awareness of recycling and to provide consumers with a compelling reason to recycle.
- ReMaDe Kernow - Taking a fresh look at Cornall's waste.
- Seaquest South-West - Dolphin, whale, turtle, shark and seal recording project run by the Cornwall and Devon Wildlife Trusts. Asks people to gather information and raises awareness.
- Shorelife - Information about the natural history around the Cornish coastline.
- Sustrans - A charity that works on practical projects to encourage people to walk, cycle and use public transport.
- West Cornwall Astronomical Society - Exists to improve public understanding of astronomy by means of regular presentations, meetings and practical activities; includes news, members' presentations, meeting reports, invited speakers, newsletter, equipment loans, and gallery.
- West Cornwall Badger Group - Part of Brock the Cornwall branch of the National Federation of Badger Groups (NFBG) ’
- West Cornwall Womens Land Trust - A 2 acre field near Sancreed in west Cornwall that was purchased in 1996 by donations, and then legally placed in Trust for women to use and enjoy.
- Wildlife Veterinary Investigation Centre - A wildlife veterinary pathology centre in Chasewater, set up to investigate disease and mortality in dead wild animals.