ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
ARTISTS AND GALLERIES
- Paul Jackson - Studio potter shows sculptural pieces, nude series and Barcelona group. Includes biography and contact details. Located at Helland Bridge.
- Sheila Holland - Garden Art - Concrete statues designed for display in gardens or woods. Examples and contact details. Located at Blisland.
- Trigg Morris - Morris dance group give performance details and invite dancers and musicians to join them.
BUSINESS AND ECONOMY
· Bluebird Bargain Carhire - Low cost car and people carrier hire. Short and long term. On line hire form.
· Camel Valley Vineyard - Cornwall's largest vineyard, situated on the slopes above the River Camel. Details of the vineyard and wines produced with online shop. Located at Nanstallon.
· Cummings of Bodmin - Supplying new and used cars for clients nationwide including Mercedes-Benz, Aston Martins, BMW and select 4WD vehicles.
· D & G Construction - Specialising in bespoke designed loft conversions, bathrooms and adaption work for people with specific mobility problems and disabilities.
· Kelta Systems - Providing website design and promotion services. Includes samples and service information.
· Kernow Screen Printers - Screen printed garments, overlays and signs. Features samples and a list of services.
· PFA Research - Market research, data validation, consulting and publishing in the telecoms and Internet business areas.
· Wovina - Woven names tapes, woven badges and labels and embroidered garments. Product range and contact details.
- Bodmin Flooring - BFC Carpetworld - Home furnishings, household textiles and carpets. Introduces range and gives contact details.
- Farmgate Buildings - Manufacturers of play houses, log cabins, stables, garden sheds and chicken runs.
- Free Acorn - A variety of handmade illuminated celtic leathergoods.
- Moorland Rosettes - Supplier of hand made rosettes, scorecards and sashes for sporting events. Range, prices and contact details. Premier Paving - Patterned imprinted concrete specialists offering paving, patios, driveways and paths. Examples and contact details.
- Proper Cornish Pasties Company - Company and pasty history, product range for retailers.
- The Pure Wine Company - Bodmin company has on-line search and ordering of an international selection of organic, vegetarian and vegan wines.
- Testa Rossa Crafts - Jewellery, cards and decorated boxes. Includes products and order form.
- Bodmin Psychotherapy and Counselling Centre - Counsellor offering counselling, psychotherapy, transactional analysis training and supervision. Services offered and contact.
- South West Hypnosis - Registered practitioner offering help with quitting smoking, weight control, fears, phobias, anxiety, and depression. Details of services and fees.
RECREATION AND SPORTS
· The Bodmin & Wenford Railway Youth Section - Allows young people to take an active part in everyday operational running on the railway.
· Bodmin Town Football Club - News, history, fixtures, results, squad details, social events, and links.
· Cornwall Flying Club - With a base at Bodmin Airfield, Cardinham, the club supplies information on everything from landing fees to facilities.
· Gul International Ltd. - Surfing suppliers with a multi media site.
· Lanhydrock Golf Club - 18 hole parkland course set in a mature wooded valley.
· Sunnybanks Tennis Farm, Bodmin - Tennis holidays. Describes facilities and accommodation with prices and a booking form.
SOCIETY AND CULTURE
- Bodmin District Scouts - Includes program information, district calendar, contacts and links. Covers nine groups within the area.
- The Bodmin Moor Pages - The history of the moor, the landscape, the people, where to stay and what to do.
- Luke Hodge.com - Firefighters homepage.
- Mediums Unlimited - Spiritual mediums and teachers. Biography, quotes and contact email address.
- South Cardon Mine - Family project to record the history of one of the largest copper mines in Cornwall. People, footpaths, maps, geology, ore and statistics.
- Parnells Taxis - Taxi and Minibus services from Bodmin and Bodmin Parkway railway station to destinations across North Cornwall.
TRAVEL AND TOURISM
- Jamaica Inn, Bodmin Moor - Originally the coaching inn on the main London to Cornwall road. Used by smugglers, now a museum with a slant towards Daphne du Maurier who made it famous with her eponymous book.
B and B
- Hotel Casi Casa - Seven bedroom licenced hotel. Pictures, description, directions and tariff.
- Tredethy House, Helland Bridge, Bodmin - An country house hotel set in gardens overlooking the Camel Valley. Rooms are individual in both style, size and outlook and are on both in the hotel and in the mews courtyard suites.
- Trehellis House - A grade 11 listed court house. Features a brief history of the buildings, a tariff and contact information.
- Blossom Cottage - A farm holiday cottage providing self catering accommodation on the edge of Bodmin. Includes tariff and booking details.
- Brinkywell Holiday Cottages - Converted farmworker cottages. Information on facilities, tariff and booking form.
- Camel Valley Cottages, Washaway - Two rural, self catering cottages in the Camel Valley. A full description of their facilities is given.
- The Gatehouse Cottage, Nanstallon, Cornwall - Features local information and a guest book.
- Glynn Barton Cottages - Six cottages. Includes photographs, tariffs and local information.
- Hallagenna Farm - Horse riding holidays on a farm. Features accommodation and facilities in traditional 17th Century cottages.
- The Honeypot - First floor two double bedroom holiday flat near the town centre with off-street parking. Profile, facilities and tariff.
- Mellon Farm - Self catering, detached, converted barn on 14th century moorland farmstead. Describes farm, accommodation and location with booking information and enquiry form.
- Penpoll - Cornish Holiday Cottage - Available for holiday lets all through the year, including Christmas and New Year. Includes accommodation details, prices and area facts.
- South Penquite Farm, Bodmin Moor - A holiday cottage and camping on a working organic farm on Bodmin Moor. There is a range of countryside holidays which include camping, horse riding and a converted barn.
- Tredynas Cottages - Two holiday cottages set on a working farm. Includes rates and a description of the facilities.
- Wainsford Riverside Cottages and Gamefishery - Holiday Cottages with game fishing available. Wildlife and countryside estate near golfing links and Eden Project.
- Bodmin & Wenford Railway - Features a timetable and photo album.
- Lanhydrock House. - The grandest house in the county, now owned by the National Trust, is set in 450 acres of woods and parkland running down to the Fowey river and encircled by formal and woodland gardens.
- Pencarrow House - Washaway, Bodmin - Historic Georgian house and grade II listed gardens. Online house tour, information on gardens and plants, events calendar, location, opening times and prices.
CAMPING AND CARAVANING