· Andrew George MP (Liberal Democrat, St Ives) - Biography, portfolios, speeches, local news, press releases, surgery and contact information on this local MP.
· Ayr Field Community Group - Community group aiming to secure and protect community access to Ayr Field - an open green space in the town. Campaign information and online petition.
· Bible Christian Chapel - Methodist church offers events, news, history, minister's page and location.
· Church of the Vine - Elim Pentecostal church. Information about meetings, beliefs, ministry. Links to other Christian sites.
· Lelant - Local history with articles on topics such as murders, shops, graves and Victorian justice. Information from census returns and local registers.
· OneStIves - A guide to the town. Includes entertainment, events, attractions, artists & galleries, pubs & restaurants, accommodation.
· The Rotary Club of St Ives - Local charitable organisation and member of the international Rotary Movement. Information about club activities and meetings.
· The Sacred Heart and St Ia - Catholic parish of St Ives. Mass times, directions to various chapels, St Ives in the prayer book rebellion.
· Spooky St Ives - Includes pieces written by a resident and comments from locals.
· St Ives Net Dot Com - Events calendar and a directory of links related to the area.
· St Ives Reminiscence Project - Project collecting local memories offers free workshops in art, video, mentoring and photography. Site includes a stories page.
· St Ives School - A Technology College - Information on the school with newsletter, online brochure and vacancies.
· St Ives Trust Archive Study Centre - Archiving and retrieving information related to the area including genealogy, emigration, arts community, maritime, WW2 evacuees and a notice board.
ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
- David Pearce Productions - Photographer and film maker offers signed limited edition prints of art photography featuring St Ives and area.
- Kidz R Us - Youth theatre company performing regular shows in their own 300 seat theatre in the centre of town. Details of shows, box office and how to join the company.
- Samba Kernow - Samba band who perform around the local area. Pictures of the band and latest news.
- St Ives Amateur Operatic Society - Listings of planned shows and ticket information.
- St Ives Arts Club - Open to all involved in the arts, with its own venue. Events, history and membership details.
- St Ives Jazz Club - Local club for jazz enthusiasts. Programme of events and gigs. Membership and location details.
- St Ives School of Painting - Courses for all ages and abilities from novice to experienced artists.
- St Ives September Festival - Arts festival including music, theatre, poetry, literature and visual arts. Details of 2005 events.
- St Ives September Fringe Festival - Arts festival including music, theatre, poetry, literature and visual arts. Details of events, venues, tickets and artists.
- St Ives Town Band - Brass band with members of all ages that plays a variety of music. Band information, members and diary.
ARTISTS AND GALLERIES
- Tate St Ives - Exhibition information for the Tate and Hepworth Museum. Also public programmes, events, talks and tours, education programmes and history of gallery
- Alexandra Dickens. - Contemporary abstract artist. Gallery of work, details of exhibitions and corporate commissions.
- The Art of Larry Johns - Seascape artist and member of a jazz quartet who play at the St Ives Jazz club. Gallery of work and personal pages.
- Art Space - A co-operative gallery run by seven local artists. Abstract, figurative, landscape and three dimensional artworks.
- Art St Ives - Online gallery to promote Cornish artists. Includes artists work and details.
- Blueskystudio - Online studio, gallery and journal of the artist Blue. Images, journal, photo albums, biography and many other features.
- Bob Law - Paintings and sculpture by the artist. Biography, bibliography and lecture notes.
- Bryan Pearce - Contemporary art - paintings and prints. Gallery and online ordering. Biography of the artist.
- Cammille Robinson - Stained glass artist showcases her work and offers tuition and a repair service.
- C.B.S Collection - British studio pottery. Gallery of work by Bernard Leach and other ceramic artists. Online enquiry facility.
- Cheryl Harrison - Abstract artist who works with mixed media on canvas. Profile, artistic statement, online gallery and current exhibitions
- Corner Stone Gallery - Contemporary art. Work by established and new artists. Paintings, prints, sculpture and ceramics.
- David Whittaker - The Becoming Head - Artist born in Cornwall and based in the town. CV and gallery of work.
- Emanuel Gallery - Original paintings by local artists. Gallery and brief biographies. Paintings can be purchased online.
- Fiberart Gallery - Textile art, wall hangings, sculpture, and hand made designer cushions.
- Gaolyard Studios - Self-contained studios for potters. Studio tour and a gallery featuring the work of the nine resident potters.
- Gothic Angel - Original artwork by artist Steve Fox, in his gothic magical style. Galleries, guest book, news and how to order.
- Hilary Mayes - Artist who paints botanical studies, doorways and animal portraits. Galleries of works, limited edition prints and a biography.
- Izumi Omori's Web Gallery - Local artist. Biography, details of current exhibitions, paintings and prints for sale.
- J P Fine Art - Gallery selling decorative oil paintings, watercolours and prints. Also a builder of plank on frame model boats.
- Jenny Devereux - Fine art printmaker, using hand coloured etchings. Gallery of work, biography of the artist.
- Keith English Gallery - Visionary paintings. Art cards, limited edition prints and posters plus location, news and biography.
- Knit One Weave One - Textile artist running workshops and producing weaving, felt, beading and dyed threads. Details of workshops, classes, projects and commissions.
- The Leach Pottery - Home of Bernard Leach. History, students, family, showroom and exhibition details.
- Leach Pottery Restoration Project - Aims to provide current information about the progress of the project. Latest news, details of funding groups and a history of the pottery.
- The Marine Art of B.J.Phillips - Original paintings featuring tall ships, marine and coastal scenes. Gallery of work.
- The New Craftsman - Gallery and craft shop selling paintings, prints, sculpture, jewellery, glass, ceramics and other crafts.
- New Millennium Gallery - Large privately owned gallery features innovative and abstract work collected or chosen by David Falconer. Information on exhibitions and artists.
- Oakapple Art - Gallery including originals and prints by local artists. Online shop and services for artists.
- Penhaven Gallery - Figurative and abstract paintings, and ceramics. List of artists and exhibition mailing list.
- Penwith Printmakers - Group of artists involved in traditional printmaking. Exhibition and book details plus sections on print techniques.
- The Picture House Galleries - Prints created by in-house artists. Catalogue and online shop.
- Ponckles Gallery - A collection of prints, posters and pictures that can be ordered online.
- Porthmeor Group - Local group of artists supported by the St Ives School of Painting. History of the group and gallery for each member.
- Printmakers Gallery - Shows a selection of prints by Cornish artists available in the gallery.
- Rachael Kantaris - Prints, silkscreens and etchings. Samples of the artist's work, details of her career to date. Description of the etching process.
- Sally MacCabe - Artist working with a variety of materials and media. Profile of the artist, studio details and online gallery.
- Sand Sculpture - Gallery of artworks on the beach. Commissions accepted. Workshops for children and adults.
- Seb West Gallery - Paintings and prints by the artist. Notes on his particular technique.
- The Secret Gallery - Theresa Jones - Painter of seascapes and Cornish scenes. Online gallery, brief biography.
- Shape of the Art - Pictures by local artist Malcolm Bowmer of local sea views. Framed prints, box canvases triptychs and greetings cards.
- St Ives Ceramics - This gallery exhibits ceramics for domestic and art collection use throughout the year. Samples of many resident artists are displayed on-line.
- St Ives Fine Art - Oil paintings and prints by John F. Sim. Cornish coastal and underwater scenes.
- The St Ives Society of Artists - Association showcases a wide range of artist members. Details exhibitions and enables on line purchase.
- Sub-Spaced Panoramic Photography - Fine artist, web designer and photographer. Features a collection of panoramic photographs and MA work.
- Tobias Trenwith - Online gallery with a range of work. Biography of the artist, commissions and ordering details.
- Tom Gower Studios - Seascapes and aviation prints. Commissions accepted.
- Tony Watkins A.R.C.A. - Artist & designer. Online galleries including assemblages, sculpture, paintings, prints and drawings.
- Trencrom Gallery. - Paintings and drawings in oil, pastel, charcoal and pencil.
- Victory at Trafalgar - Limited edition prints by local artist Donald MacLeod. Details of how to buy and information about the battle.
CLUBS AND VENUES
- The Isobar - Nightclub provides seven day line up of music and a gallery. Flash required.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
· Blue Fish - Seafood and tapas, overlooking the harbour. Menus, meet the chefs, send an e-postcard.
· Caffe Pasta - Italian and pizzeria, on the harbour. Menus and wine list.
· Hobblers House - Seafood and other dishes, on the harbour. Menus and a short history. Also details of bed and breakfast.
· Mermaid Seafood Restaurant - Seafood restaurant located in the old fishing quarter. Includes a brief history of the building.
· Monte Christo's Kitchen - Serves fish, meat and vegetarian dishes. Child friendly with a children's menu. Lunch, dinner and drinks menus.
· Onshore - Pizza, pasta and seafood, on the harbour. Breakfast, lunch and evening menus.
· Peppers - Pasta and pizzeria, in the centre of the town. Menu and wine list.
· Porthgwidden Beach Cafe - Seafood and pasta, next to the beach. Menu and wine list. Recruitment section.
· Porthminster Cafe - Mediterranean and asian seafood, next to the beach. Lunch and dinner menus, wine list. Recruitment section.
· Russets - Seafood, pasta and grills. In the centre of town. Menus and wine list. Events list.
· Seafood Cafe - Seafood, meat and poultry. In the centre of town. Lunch and dinner menus. Wine list.
· The Sheaf of Wheat - Pub close to the town centre with bars and restaurant. Details of drinks, food and function room.
BUSINESS AND ECONOMY
· The Bear Shop - Offers limited edition, branded and Cornish bears. Includes profile, product range and brands stocked.
· Bluemedia - Provides design and hosting solutions for small to medium sized businesses. Details of design and publishing services for both web and print.
· The Book Gallery - Retailer of second-hand books. Stock list and mail order details.
· Cakes By Design - Will design cakes for any celebration or other occasion. Various types of cake and tips on choosing the right one.
· Celtic Web Design - Web design company. Custom packages for individuals and small businesses, includes portfolio and prices.
· The Cornish Deli - Shop and cafe which sells local meats, cheeses and other produce. Details of the cafe and history of the business.
· Cornish Pasty Bakery - A range of hand-made pasties. Menu, online ordering, history of the Cornish pasty.
· Dragonshoard - Shop selling collectible items including model dragons, kinder egg toys, old lead animals and diecast toys.
· Fabulous Kids - Childrens' clothing and shoes from 0-10 years, gifts and practical baby products. Details of shop in town and online.
· GJ Beads - Dedicated to beads and run by bead addicts.
· The Glass Tree - Shop selling jewellery, cards and hand made crafts. Information about the range stocked and location. Online shop.
· Jan Jansen - A shoe gallery with a range of shoes by the Dutch Designer, Jan Jansen. Information about the designs and picture gallery.
· Joanna G. Payge - Name analyst and feng shui consultant. Details of the two services and the philosophy behind them.
· Light Body Promotions - Organisers of mind, body and spirit events. Events, speakers, exhibitors and booking.
· Matthew Stevens & Son - Suppliers of fresh fish, shellfish, smoked fish and hampers. Details of local shop and national delivery service. Section for trade customers.
· Needlecraft & Puzzles - Shop selling yarns and needlecraft accessories. Also games and puzzles. Details of items stocked.
· A Perfect Choice - Bridal gowns, mens formal hire, accessories and other wedding goods and services.
· Potters Shop - Cornish Piskies - stories and some of them for sale.
· Quay Advertising - Graphic design and publishing. Corporate identity, advertisement and brochure design.
· Second To None - Roofing Services - Company offering a range of services including re-roofing and repairs. Company profile and policy, gallery of jobs undertaken.
· Sinrize - Company specialising in internet design and marketing. Portfolio of work, infrastructure support service.
· St Ives Car Hire - Car rentals. Details of vehicles and rates.
· St Ives Internet - Web design and marketing company specialising in sites for small businesses. Details of services and a portfolio.
· St Ives Motor Company - Car sales, car hire and repair. Includes photographs and stock list.
· St Ives Photography - Studio specialising in portraits, weddings and commercial photography. Details of services and a gallery.
· St Ives Printing and Publishing Company - Printer of books, magazines and cards. Publisher of local newspapers. Publication details, online bookshop.
· St Ives Travel Agency - Offers both a local service and online booking. Cruises, flights, skiing and other holidays.
· St Ives Veterinary Surgery - Small surgery for companion animals. Advice on pet care, boarding kennels and careers.
· Sterling Inkjet - Supplier of consumables for inkjet and laser printers. Lists inkjet cartridges, laser toner, paper and recordable media.
· St.Ives Web Design - Offers web design to both individuals and businesses in the local community. Details of design packages and other services.
· Stuart's Bags - Shop selling luggage, handbags, travel goods, design gifts, walking sticks and camping supplies. Details and pictures of product range.
· Total Freedom - Network marketing business selling health and nutrition products. Details of the products and marketing approach.
· Use - Retailer of contemporary house-wares, home accessories, furniture and gifts. Design services for business.
· Western Data Systems - Accounting and payroll systems. Features a list of services offered.
- Attic Cellar - Offers complementary and traditional therapies, also skin care and beauty treatments. Therapists, facilities and prices.
Cross Estate Agents - Residential sales and lettings. Searchable property database and details of services offered. Harding Laity - Estate agent - property sales and lettings. Specialist in St Ives properties. South West Estates - Estate agent - property sales and lettings. Management service for buy to let properties.
RECREATION AND SPORT
- Dive St Ives - PADI Resort Centre. Dive courses, dive shop stocking Bodyglove, Tusa, Cressi-Sub, Oceanic, Suunto. Regular dive excursions and dive holidays.
- Explore Climbing - Offers climbing courses both outdoors and indoors for all ages. Descriptions of styles of climbing, courses, benefits and prices.
- St Ives Leisure Centre - Swimming pool, gym, dance studio, cafe. Membership information, prices, children's activities.
- St Ives Rugby Club - Fixtures, match reports, news, photographs and club history.
- St Ives Sailing Club - Meets regularly for sailing in St Ives Bay. How to join, latest news and race details.
- St Ives Surf Lifesaving Club - Exists to help people to enjoy sport and learn safety in the ocean. Details of the club and events.
- West Cornwall Golf Club - Located in St Ives, a par 69, 5,884 yard course.
· DJ Cars - Private hire taxis. Describes its key collection service and includes suggested scenic tours.
· Vantastic - Self drive van and truck hire. Details of vehicles, rates, European hire and commercial vehicle sales.
TRAVEL AND TOURISM
· Dolly Pentreath - Traditional Cornish lugger offering sailing trips. Includes the history of her namesake, construction details, photographs and local history stories.
· Photopractice - Photography workshops, courses and holidays. Details of the tutors, the courses and accommodation.
· Rainbow Hire - Items for weekly hire by visitors. Linen, towels, travel cots, buggies and wheelchairs.
· St Ives - Includes where to stay, where to eat, what to see, history, and walks. Maintained by the town's hotel and guest house association.
· St Ives Cornwall - A guide to the town and surrounding area. Includes restaurants, accommodation, places to visit and galleries.
· St Ives Harbour - Self catering apartments, two restaurants and local information.
· St Ives Leisure - A holiday guide to the area with information on galleries, history, nightlife and sportsclubs.
- The Anchorage Guest House - Bed and breakfast, eighteenth century house close to the harbour. Details of rooms, facilities prices. Location map and photos.
- Atlantic House - Located above Porthmeor Beach. Rooms, breakfast, prices. Caters for vegetarians and vegans.
- Atlantic View Guesthouse - Features a tariff, descriptions of the rooms and local information.
- Bay View Guest House - Small establishment with TV lounge. Description of the property, services and local transport.
- Beachbreak - Guest house close to the town centre and beaches. Bedrooms have designer furniture and modern en-suite bathrooms. Details of the rooms, location and prices.
- Bed And Breakfast St Ives - Three bedrooms, close to the town centre with sea views. Description of the rooms with photos, local information.
- Berwyn Bed and Breakfast - Accommodation with two bedrooms with en-suite facilities. Children of all ages welcome. Details of bedrooms, dining room and local attractions.
- Blanche Cottage - Features a pictorial tour, a menu and contact information. Pet friendly.
- Christian Bed and Breakfast - Morgarow Guest House. Price and brief description of en-suite rooms and local attractions.
- Chy an Gerra - A small guest house with a car park. Includes an enquiry form and room details.
- Chy An Gwedhen - A non-smoking guest house with views over St Ives Bay. Close to the coastal long-distance footpath.
- Chy Roma - A small family run guest house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with views overlooking the town and harbour. Themed weekends such as murder mystery.
- Coast - Vegetarian bed and breakfast with cafe and art gallery. Prices, location and contact details.
- Corneryways Guest House - Four bedroom establishment in Downalong area of town. Details of the building and the rooms, tariff.
- Glanmor Guest House - Situated in a residential area, a few minutes away from the beaches and town centre.
- Gowerton Guest House - Positioned on the edge of the sea, with views over the bay. Description of the property and pictures of the surroundings.
- The Great Escape - Bed and Breakfast that caters for vegetarians. Two minutes' walk from the sea, chintz-free.
- Grey Mullet - Guest house in the centre of town. Description of the house, breakfast, location.
- Hindon Hall Lelant - Bed and breakfast accommodation with views over the Lelant estuary. Rooms, accommodation and map.
- Hobblers House - Bed and breakfast and licensed restaurant, features a short history and a menu.
- Kynance Guest House - A cottage located in one of the oldest parts of the town. Links to various tourist attractions.
- Lumiere - A modern bed and breakfast guest house in a quiet location.
- Making Waves - Vegan guest house. Details of the house, the town, food and house rules.
- Monterey - Guest house close to the centre of town, parking. Enquiry form, special offers.
- Nancherrow Cottage - A converted sail loft in the old town, close to the harbour. Rooms and breakfast.
- No. 8 Windsor Terrace - Situated on one of St Ives' granite terraces, with views over St Ives Bay. Details of accommodation with pictures.
- The Old Vicarage Hotel - Victorian Rectory in secluded grounds. Tour, history, food, availability and prices.
- The Palms - Guest house close to Porthmeor Beach. Rooms and prices.
- Panalba - Guest house offering bed and breakfast or room only, no children. Room descriptions, services, location map, local links. Also water sports equipment hire.
- Pebble Private Hotel - Bed and breakfast accommodation. Prices, menu and photo gallery.
- Pier View - Guest house in the Downalong area of the town, close to the harbour. Details of each room, breakfast menu. Links to tourist attractions.
- Portarlington - Guest house and holiday apartments. Family owned with fully en-suite rooms close to beach and town centre. Online enquiry form.
- Porthglaze - RAC and AA approved bed and breakfast accommodation a short walk from the beach. Online booking form.
- The Porthmeor - Guest house with views across St Ives Bay and Porthmeor Beach. Features bedrooms, facilities and guest's comments.
- Porthminster View - Guest house overlooking Porthminster beach.
- Rivendell Guest House - A family guest house situated within a few minutes walk of the town. Rooms and cuisine. Local information.
- Rosmorva Bed and Breakfast - Accommodation near Zennor. Includes descriptions of the rooms, tariff and local information.
- Sea Breeze - Bed and breakfast, overlooking the town with views over the bay. Rooms and prices.
- Sea View - Small bed and breakfast with two rooms.
- Seagulls - Large Victorian sea captain's house close to Tate gallery. Includes a tariff, photographs and descriptions of rooms plus local information.
- Sloop Inn - Old inn, believed to date back to 1312, set beside the harbour. Information on rooms, bar menu and seafood restaurant.
- St Crida Bed and Breakfast - Detached family home offers two rooms. Tariff, photographs of rooms, breakfast description and map.
- St Margarets - Family run guest house with en-suite rooms and sea views. Rooms, prices, breakfast menus, places to visit.
- Starfish Bed and Breakfast - Contains details and photos of en-suite accommodation, map, tariff and enquiry form. Owners speak fluent German.
- Tallandside - Non smoking. Includes a photograph and email link.
- Tamarisk - Overlooking Porthmeor Beach and St Ives bay. Includes descriptions of the rooms and a tariff.
- Ten Ocean View - Guest house with car parking overlooking Porthmeor beach. Details of location, rooms, tariff and breakfast.
- 27 The Terrace - Includes a tariff and booking form.
- Tradewinds - Bed and breakfast accommodation near Carbis Bay beach. Details of facilities offered and tariff charged.
- Tre-pol-pen - Victorian guest house in the centre of town. Online booking form.
- Ultramarine Rooms - Bed and breakfast which also has studio facilities for artists. Information about the accommodation, the town and painting classes.
- Wheal-E-Mine - Small family-run bed and breakfast establishment. Rooms and prices, local information.
- The Willows - Guest house, built at the turn of the last century and overlooking the town. Rooms, prices and booking details.
- Woodlow - Bed and breakfast accommodation, open March to October. Rooms and prices. Reflexology treatments.
· St Ives International Backpackers - Hostel housed in what was originally a Wesleyan chapel. Over 80 beds with no curfew, kitchen, internet cafe and regular barbecues.
· Zennor Backpackers - Hostel and cafe in the village west of the town. Details of accommodation, things to do, photographs of the area.
- Blue Hayes Hotel - Located on Porthminster Point, overlooking St Ives Bay. Rooms, facilities, dining and virtual tour. Cultural breaks.
- Boskerris Hotel - Features descriptions of the accommodation, a tariff and local information.
- Chy an Albany Hotel - Edwardian style hotel near Porthminster Beach. Facilities, tariff and information on weddings and conferences.
- Chy-an-Creet Hotel - Licensed private hotel with ground floor rooms available. Tariffs, availability and local information.
- The Countryman - Hotel on the coach road outside the town. Situation, accommodation, sample menu, local attractions.
- Dean Court Hotel - Twelve bedroom hotel with views of St Ives Bay. Description, location, tariff and booking information.
- The Garrack Hotel and Restaurant - Set in 2 acres of gardens overlooking Porthmeor Beach. Includes menus and wine list, tariff and contact details.
- Hotel St Eia - Hotel with views over Porthminster Beach. Rooms, facilities and prices.
- The Nook - Family run licensed hotel near surfing beach. Bed and breakfast prices plus examples of the evening bar snacks.
- The Old Count House - Small hotel in quiet residential area. History of the building, facilities, tariff and enquiry form.
- Porthminster Hotel - Family run hotel overlooking the beach. Descriptions, rates and information about weddings and conferences.
- Primrose Valley Hotel - Family friendly hotel with views over St Ives harbour. Includes tariff, photo gallery and tour.
- Queens Hotel - Located in the centre of town, rooms plus bar and restaurant. Details of accommodation, menu and tariff. Virtual tour of the town.
- Regent Hotel - Former sea captain's house with views. Description of facilities, prices and enquiry form.
- Skidden House Hotel - Sixteenth century hotel in a quiet street just off the sea front. Facilities and prices. Brief history, things to do.
- Tregenna Castle Leisure Complex - Hotel, leisure facilities and golf course. Weddings and conferences. Timeshare apartments.
- Trewinnard Hotel - Small family run hotel. Accommodation, parking and location.
- Western Hotel - In the centre of town with 15 ensuite bedrooms, function room and two bars. Details of facilities, prices and live music.
- Woodside Hotel - In a quiet location in its own grounds. Bar, lounge and swimming pool.
- Alfred Wallis Cottage - Place where the local artist once lived, available for holiday lets. Details of accommodation, booking, the artist and his paintings.
- Ashtown Farm Holiday Cottage - Accommodation in the quiet country village of Nancledra. Photos, location map, availability and prices.
- Aspects Holidays - Agency with properties in the town and surrounding area. Short breaks, early-bird holidays, brochure request form.
- Ayr Holiday Park - Apartments on the park and cottages in the local area. Prices and online booking. Also touring caravans and camping. and touring caravan/camping, close to the town and beaches.
- Bala Barn - Holiday accommodation near Zennor. Features a brief history and photographs.
- Barnoon Terrace - Holiday flats with views of the harbour and coast. Details of the accommodation, seasonal prices and availability.
- Bayview Retreat - Top floor apartment accommodation offering sea views. Includes details of the property, facilities offered and location.
- Beersheba Farm - Converted barn that will sleep 5 people. Description of the accommodation with floor plan. Rates and reservations.
- Blue View - Self catering flat overlooking Porthminster Beach. Accommodation details, tariff and directions.
- Brunnion Barns - A barn conversion in a quiet hamlet on Lelant Downs. Details of accommodation, prices and availability. Location map.
- C St Ives - Company with a number of properties for holiday let. Details of the properties. Information about the town including beaches, restaurants and parking.
- 3 Cheriton House - One bedroom first floor flat.. Local information, description and enquiry form.
- Chy an Eglos Apartments - Block of twelve apartments near the harbour entrance. Description of each apartment, price list, photos.
- Chylowen - Three bedroom flat in the Downalong area of town. Facilities, rates and local information.
- Cornish Cottage - Fisherman's cottage in conservation area. Includes directions and photographs of the property.
- Cornish Riviera Holidays - Offering a selection of cottages and flats in the local area. Includes property listings and prices.
- Dream Wave House - Edwardian townhouse sleeping 8 in 4 bedrooms with parking for two cars. Descriptions of the property and its location.
- Godrevy Accommodation - Cottage with space for up to five people. Description with pictures. Also details of nearby bed and breakfast.
- Greenstones and Ivy Cottage - Two properties for holiday lets. Descriptions, prices booking form and pictures.
- Harbour Light - Flat close to the harbour. Details of the facilities, location and prices. Harbour View - Three self-catering apartments with sea views right on the harbour. Details of each apartment, prices, enquiry form.
- Hideaway Holiday Apartments - Three apartments and a studio flat in the centre of town. Higher Chellew - Four cottages situated in a quiet rural location midway between St Ives and Penzance.
- Highfield - Two holiday flats, one bedroom and two bedroom. Description and pictures of the accommodation.
- Lazy Wave - House with three bedrooms - two double, one twin. Garden, views over the sea. Information about the town and restaurants.
- No. 3 Custom House - Flat located in the centre of town. Details of accommodation, tariff, location map.
- Ocean Breeze Apartment - Two bedroom apartment which sleeps four. Details and pictures of bedrooms and other rooms. Availability, prices and terms.
- Ocean Loft - House in the Barnoon area of town, overlooking Porthmeor Beach. One double bedroom, one twin, lounge, kitchen, dining area.
- The Old Primary School - Apartment and cottage. Availability and enquiry form.
- Pednolver House - Three apartments on separate floors. Details with pictures and prices.
- Porth Enys - Grade II listed terrace house. Maps, photographs, tariff and visitors' comments.
- Porthminster Beach - Two bedroom apartment near beach. Photographs, prices and terms.
- Quayside Holidays - Three properties, with accommodation for two, four and six people. Information about each with pictures and prices.
- Richford Self Catering Holiday Flats - Two flats with views over the harbour and bay. Facilities, location and contact details.
- Riverside House - Self-catering flat in Lelant, on the second floor of a Victorian house.
- Rose Cottage - A traditional Cornish farm cottage in the small hamlet of Lelant Downs. Description of accommodation, prices, availability. Local information with links.
- Rosebank Holiday Flats - Three flats overlooking Porthmeor Beach. Photographs, details and availability chart. Contact for prices and booking.
- Rosen - Apartment near beach. Features a tariff, local information and a list of facilities.
- Sailfish Cottage - Holiday cottage which sleeps six. Description of the cottage and location, plus prices. The town and places to eat out.
- Sandbank Holidays - Apartments, bungalows and studios. Descriptions, prices, location and enquiry form.
- Sandpiper - Victorian terraced holiday home sleeping six in three bedrooms. Description of the property with location map.
- Santa Lucia - Holiday home which sleeps a six people in two double bedrooms and one twin bedroom. Description and map.
- Sea Horse - Flat in the heart of town, with views across the harbour. Double bedroom, kitchen, lounge.
- Seabreeze - Cottage available all year. Description, photographs, prices and local information. Requires Flash.
- Seashore Cottage - Granite cottage sleeping four people in two bedrooms. Details of the property, location and prices.
- Seawater - Cottage sleeping six people in three bedrooms. Descriptions of each of the rooms, location and prices.
- St Ives Cottage Holidays - List of properties with photographs and links to further information.
- St Ives Cottages - Several properties available around the town. Details of properties, prices and locations. Online booking available.
- St Ives Holiday Apartments - Four properties. Photographs, descriptions and booking information.
- St Ives Holiday Homes - Accommodation, prices, photographs, and contacts.
- St Ives Holidays - Agents for over 200 cottages, houses and flats. Descriptions, price guides, availability file and company information.
- Sunset - Flat for two/three persons. Description, local information and enquiry form. Tamarisk - Two apartments in a quiet location, within walking distance of the town. Pictures and tariff. Also details of bed and breakfast.
- Taranaki - Holiday apartments with views over St Ives Bay. Location map, availability, tariff, online enquiry form.
- Three Shades of Blue Holiday Chalets - Three traditional 1960s wooden chalets set in the Gwithian dunes. With price list and booking form.
- Tregurtha Holiday Cottages - A little traditional cottage in a quiet but central position. Description of the house and location. Prices and availability, discounts for clergy.
- Tremedda, Zennor - Self catering cottage and a bed and breakfast room with own entrance. Descriptions, photographs and prices.
- Trevalgan Holiday Homes - Small complex of cottages, set around a courtyard. Close to beaches , with a range of facilities.
- Trevethoe Farm - Two cottages on a 300 acre working farm, close to Lelant. Not suitable for children under five. Tariff for weekly rental and short breaks.
- Vivian House - Four bedroom flat with lounge and kitchen. Located in the centre of town.
- West Pier Flat - Two bedroom flat with lounge overlooking the harbour. Availability, booking form. Several photos showing views.
- Wingletang Cottage - A traditional holiday cottage with room for four and offering harbour views. Details of the property, the town and how to book.
CAMPING AND CARAVANS