- Agan Tavas - Our Language - Organisation promoting the use of the Cornish language. Includes a word list, a history of the language, current status and information on joining.
- Alan's Place - Includes Cornish recipes, place name pronunciation and translation, words and phrases, jokes and the All Things Cornish web ring.
- Byrth Gorseth Kernow - The Gorseth of the Bards of Cornwall - Origins, history, ceremonies, archives and competitions.
- Cornish American Heritage Society - American society hold gatherings and workshops, maintain a library and a register of members' interests as well as researching Cornish immigrants.
- Cornish Churches - Photographic record of the architecture and history of churches in the county.
- Cornish Key - A citizen card with a photograph, processor and memory that will be used to store personal information for council officials and others to access when you use a service in Cornwall.
- Cornish Tarot - Demelza Travers tarot card readings by email or post. Explains how it works and offers courses on reading.
- Cornish World Magazine - Independent Cornish magazine for those interested in Cornwall at home and abroad. The magazine was launched to keep Cornish people around the world in touch with home.
- Cornwall and the Cornish - Lecturer in English literature provides photographs, folk songs, stories, history and Cornish poetry.
- Cornwall Children's Fund - Project involving several bodies tackling the problems of disadvantaged children. Includes documents explaining the plan plus a site for children.
- Cornwall County Fire Brigade - Provides services, information and advice for the local community on fire safety and prevention. Includes recruitment, station locations, training, and related links.
- Cornwall County Scout Council - Information about beavers, cub scouts, scouts and rangers. Includes links to pack and troop websites throughout the UK.
- Cornwall in Focus - A cornucopia of all things Cornish including geology, sport, language and the coastal path.
- The Cornwall Mundic Scandal - Campaign on the Cornish housing blight, houses built of aggregate block incorporating mining waste. Tests, failures, effect on house prices and correspondence.
- Cornwall Neighbourhoods for Change - Tenant led regeneration organisation tackling issues connected with social conditions and the local environment. Details of projects, partners and contact information.
- Cornwall Rural Community Council - Charity working for local communities and the voluntary sector. Information on carer support, transport, credit unions, village halls, housing, money and environmental issues.
- Cornwall Share - Confidential youth advice service with drop in offices in Penzance, Bodmin, Camborne and St Austell.
- Cornwall Youth Service - Provides informal education activities.
- Council for Racial Equality in Cornwall - Supports ethnic, racial, religious and linguistic diversity in Cornwall. Events, constitution and contacts.
- Devon and Cornwall Police - The police are keen to promote community relations, and these pages include a message from the Chief Constable, the force's objectives and information on the work of a beat constable.
- The Friendship Force of Cornwall - Part of a world wide group of clubs dedicated to promoting peace and friendship through homestay exchanges.
- Gay Cornwall - Health advice, gay communities and events, news and listings of gay friendly pubs, hotels, beaches and businesses.
- Krows Kernewek - Dedicated to the historic and ancient crosses located around South West Cornwall.
- Naturism in Cornwall - An introduction to the facilities available, beach reviews and about naturism in general.
- Project St Piran - The Cornish flag is named after this patron saint of tinners. Describes project to recover buried oratory and establish a trust for Cornish heritage.
- Secular Ceremonies in Cornwall - General information about funerals ceremonies, weddings, namings and affirmations for the non-religious in the county.
- Shiners Poems - A site dedicated to William "Shiner" Hawken, a poet in the Cornish dialect
- SOFA West Cornwall - Collects unwanted household items and redistributes at a low cost to those who need them. List areas and collection days.
- Tyr-Gwyr-Gweryn - The title means Land-Truth-People in the old Cornish Celtic language. There is an exploration of the political issues involved in being Cornish and the history that has led to the situation today.
- Weddings in Cornwall, The Chy an Albany Hotel St Ives - The perfect location for weddings in Cornwall, The Chy an Albany Hotel occupies a wonderfully elevated site overlooking St Ives Bay.
- Yoga in Cornwall - Yoga weekends, classes and holidays. Information on classes in Goldsithney and Penzance. Occasional workshops in Tregardock, corporate and one to one sessions.