- Barbara Bell - Pottery Holidays - Potter opens her studio for residential courses concentrating on handbuilt techniques. Suggested accommodation and contact details.
- History of Trevathan - Story of a Port Isaac farm, its buildings, the changes over the centuries and a typical pre war farming year.
- Martyn Dempsey Studio - Contemporary artist. Studio web cam and painting holidays with surfing as well..
- Port Isaac Pottery - Michael and Barbara Hawkins show examples of studio pottery with watercolour style decoration and precious metal lustres. Studio sales only, no mail order.
- St Endellion Music Festival - Held in the Collegiate Church of St Endelienta, St Endellion. General information, photographs, news, people, dates, and contacts.
TRAVEL AND TOURISM
- Long Cross Hotel and Victorian Gardens - Hotel with a conserved Victorian garden open to the public. Information on restaurant, free house tavern, plant sales and location.
- Trevathan Farm Holiday Cottages - Holiday cottages, fishing, farm shop and tearoom on a working family farm. Features photographs of children and farm animals plus a detailed history of the farm and farming.
· Carclaze Cornwall - Four self catering cottages set in four acres. Facilities, tariff and contact details.
· Cornish Cottages - Owner operated cottages in the Port Isaac area.
· Green Door Cottages - Cottages and apartments in Port Gaverne. Descriptions, reservations, availability and testimonials.
· Holiday Cottage in Cornwall - Includes a tariff and contact details.
· Honey Cellars, Port Gaverne - A 17th century converted fishermans cottage formerly the painter Frank McNichols home and studio. Sleeps six to eight people. General information, directions, things to do, and contacts.
· The Moorings and Honey Cottage - Three self catering holiday cottages. Includes availability chart and booking form.
· The Moorings Port Gaverne - Offers self catering accommodation in Port Gaverne. Accommodation, prices, photographs, and contacts.
· No. 2 The Folly, Port Isaac - Local attractions and a photographic tour of the cottage which features a piano and paintings by local artists. Contact for booking information.
· Trentinney Farm - Self catering holiday cottages in a rural location close to Port Isaac. Site includes details of the area and prices.
- Headlands Hotel - Overlooking the cove. Photographs of rooms and view. Menu, tariff and booking form.
- Long Cross Hotel and Victorian Gardens - Describes Victorian bedrooms, folk evenings, real ale tavern and facilities for the disabled. Includes a garden open to the public with plant sales and organic salads.
- The Old School Hotel - Offers 15 individual rooms, all en-suite. Licensed bar and seafood restaurant. Open all year.
- The Slipway Hotel - Historic, small family run hotel. Find information about the hotel and local attractions.