The Old Quaker Meeting House in Ettington village was built in 1684 and has been in continuous use ever since. At 23ft x 18ft (7m x 5.5m) it is one of Britain's smallest. Originally thatched, it now
has a slate roof. It is a simple room of local blue lias stone with elm roof timbers which, like the windows and their elaborate catches, may be older than the building itself. The walls are lined with
rush matting, a 19th-century addition refurbished in 1986.
Outside the meeting house is a small, peaceful garden, which was originally a Quaker burial ground.
Light refreshments available.