Telephone : British Waterways 01283 790236
Location : Situated next to the Coventry Canal, outside Hartshill
Opening Times : Open to school groups and members of the public by appointment only
The former blacksmith's workshop, which is
located in a building over 200 years old, was an important part of the canal maintenance yard up until 1948.
Amongst the items on display in the restored building, include anvils and tools required to
provide various metal parts (including nuts and bolts) to maintain the operation of the canal. One of the Blacksmiths duties was to maintain and wind the yards fine Tower Clock. The clock, which is a
local landmark, has since been restored and is now as good as new.