Fawley Court on the A155 between Marlow and Henley. Tel: 01491 574917. Open All Year on Sundays and Wednesdays 2pm - 5pm. Close at Easter and in June. Admission
Charge. The house was designed by Sir Christopher Wren in 1684 and is now a school for Polish boys run by the Polish Congregation of Marian Fathers. As well as
the house, visitors may see the Museum, Library and Armoury. Most of the exhibits are connected with Poland and her turbulent history.