- Ballingdon Bridge Works - Suffolk County Council's site on the replacement of Ballingdon Bridge which finished in July 2003. Contains information of general interest.
- Rotary Club of Sudbury Talbot - Site for this Rotary International club. Includes a history of Sudbury as well as the club's activities, including an invitation to new members.
- South Suffolk Business Centre - Free impartial advice and introduction to business seminars for those running a small business or wishing to start one. Includes information on seminars and rental costs of office and workshop space.
- Sudbury - A gateway to leisure, tourism and business in the Sudbury area. Includes information on Sudbury chamber of commerce and also includes a full list of accommodation and eating places.
- Sudbury Community Website - Business directory, shopping guide, bus and train timetables, and local events.
- Sudbury Rail Line - Independent news and information regarding the rail line, including information on the community railway scheme.
- Sudbury Today - Suffolk Free Press newspaper. Includes details of news and sport, general information, classifieds and the latest weather.
- SudburySuffolk.Com - A guide to facilities and attractions and events in Sudbury.
Arts and Entertainment
- Gainsborough's House - The museum and art gallery at the birthplace of Thomas Gainsborough. Image and description of the house and highlights of the collection of the artist's works; site also includes visitor information.
- Jazz at the Fleece - Jazz club four miles from Sudbury. Contains full programme details.
- The Quay Theatre at Sudbury - The Quay Theatre at Sudbury, full details of Sudbury's theatre. Includes programme and details of associated societies.
- Great Cornard Upper School - A school for students of the ages between 13 and 18, located on the southern side of Sudbury. Includes information on 6th form, technology, prospectus, governors, students, curriculum and community.
- Pot Kiln School - School web site for pupils and parents
- Sudbury Upper School - A comprehensive school for ages of 13-18 located near the centre of the town. Includes information of the arts college, sixth form and subject sites.
- Uplands Middle School - A comprehensive school for students of the ages between 9 and13, located near the town centre. Includes details of various activities.
- Woodpeckers Private Nursery - Provide a professional childcare and pre-school nursery education for 0-5 years old. Includes brief description of services offered and contact details.
Recreation and Sports
- AFC Cornard Dynamos - News, teams, fixtures, history, activities, photographs, directions, and players wanted. Based in Cornard and Sudbury.
- Boxford Rovers Youth Football Club - News, results, fixtures, player profiles, and statistics.
- Kingfisher Leisure Centre - Leisure complex with a large swimming pool and wave machine. Activities, hours, prices, facilities, membership and contact.
- Sudbury Canoe Club - Details of the club for members and visitors. Includes gallery, trip reports and club info.
- Sudbury Mustangs Basketball Club - Details of the club, including fixtures, FAQ's and team members.
- Sudbury Rowing Club - Site of Sudbury Rowing Club. Includes full details of the Club and an invitation to prospective members.
Society and Culture
- Project Seven - Helps raise funding for local charities and organisations. Includes archives, news, event and contact details.
- Sudbury Choral Society - Site for Sudbury Choral Society. Contains full programme of performances and joining details.
- Sudbury District Scouts - Includes news, diary, events, training, links and member pages. Also includes a guest book and contact details.
- Welcome To Sudbury Chess Club - Site for Sudbury Chess Club. Includes full details of programme, meetings and contacts.
Travel and Tourism
- The Compasses - Free house and a two bedroomed holiday cottage located in Stansfield. Includes accommodation availability, prices with some pictures and local information.
- Ship Stores Guest House - 17th century timber framed listed building. 3 Star five roomed bed and breakfast. Includes brief description of services offered and contact details.