- The Parke Home Page - Includes an article on the Southwold longshore fishery past, present and future.
- Southwold & District Voluntary Help Centre - A charitable service which co-ordinates the work of community volunteers in the local area and matches it with requests for help. History, overview, funding, activities, FAQ and contact.
- Southwold and District Blythweb - Tourist and business guide to Southwold. History, leisure, accommodation and shopping. The official site of Southwold Chamber of Trade and Commerce.
- Southwold Organ - Online version of the monthly free newspaper for local people in this area.
- The Southwold Railway Society - Previously known as the Association of Independent Railways and Preservation Societies Ltd. A short history with pictures and a map.
- Southwold RFC - Club information, team profile, results, fixtures and news.
- Southwold Scene - Online magazine for the local area. Includes details of what's on, food and drink, natural world, accommodation, business and the community
Arts and Entertainment
- John Poole Watercolour - Offers prints of Southwold scenes. Mounted in museum mounts. Includes examples of work, print sizes and costs.
- Photography by Peter Farrington - Images of Southwold, Oulton Broad and Lowestoft in standard and panoramic formats. Includes examples of work and prices charged.
- Southwold Art Circle - Art society. Features an online gallery displaying the work of artist members.
- Southwold Museum - Cottage museum dedicated to the local and natural history of this town. The collection includes archaeological finds, paintings, photographs, models and wildlife.
- Adnams Brewery - A traditional brewer of classic English beer, with a very modern web site, with more style than substance (the beers have both). Information on the beer and brewery, plus recent TV commercials. [Flash optional.]
- Brian Haward - Chartered Architects. Includes description of services and contact details.
- Emporium Antiques - Information about the antiques shop and local information and links.
- John's Fish Shop - Fresh fish and chip shop. Includes shop history, details of the smokehouse and recipes and tips.
- Warnes and Co - Caters for all modern pet needs. Cat, dog and small animal food, medication, bedding and accessories. Includes brief description of services offered and contact details.
- Jennie Jones Estate Agents - Estate agent specialising in residential properties and holiday lettings. Includes the ability to search for properties online.
- Saint Felix School - An independent school for girls aged 11-18, on an 80 acre site close to Southwold. Site has details of business, maths, music and science studies, results and Old Felicians. Also a Business and Corporate Entertaining Centre.
Travel and Tourism
- Knowhere Guide - Informal information about Southwold, and links to noticeboard facility.