- Amateur Players of Sherborne - Amateur society presenting plays, musicals and revues. Details of past and future productions plus an invitation to join.
- Balmain & Balmain - Designers and manufacturers of classic design furniture. Includes gallery of past work, company profile, contact details and information on news and events.
- BCW Autos, Commercial Vehicle Engineers - A company offering commercial vehicle servicing and maintenance, trailer and tanker refurbishments, technical advice, contract maintenance. Includes contact details and enquirey form.
- Charterhouse Auctions - Auctioneers and valuers holding regular auctions of antiques and other effects.
- The Green Approach - UK suppliers and installation specialists of the SofTrak artificial golf green system, for gardens, golf courses and businesses. Includes photos of greens set up and contact details.
- Hounslows Travels - Personally escorted touring holidays, short breaks or extended holidays through the westcountry.
- Moorhouse Property Search - House buying agent offering an independent home search and relocation service to buyers in the South of England, including Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire, Somerset and Devon. Site includes details of the service offered and terms on which it will be provided.
- Per Te - Offer a range of casual clothes, tailored made to measure outfits, shoes and handbags.
- QueenThorne Landscapes - A company offering garden landscaping and design services. Includes details of the services offered, about the team that do the work, a gallery and contact information.
- Sherborne Castle - History of the castle, details of event, venue hire and wedding facilities.
- Sherborne Festival - A festival which takes place annually. This website contains dates and venues for all festival events.
- Sherborne Town FC - Includes match reports, fixtures, results, and league tables.
- Sherborne Valley Kennels and Cattery - Brief details of the centre including facilities, opening times and contact information.
- Sigma Chartered Accountants - Chartered accountants providing tax and business advice to owner-managed businesses in Somerset and Dorset. Includes details of the services available and contact information.
- The Swan Gallery - A gallery offering antique watercolours, oil paintings, maps and prints. Includes online illustrated catalogues of the works of art available and details of the company with contact information.
- Titan Enterprises Ltd - Design, manufacture and supply of liquid flowmeters and instrumentation to OEM customers in many different markets. Includes details of typical applications, technical information and contact details.
- Touchwood. - Design and manufacture bespoke kitchens and furniture.
- The Toy Barn - A toy shop selling outdoor equipment as well as indoor toys. Includes details of the product range and contact information.
- Yeovil and Sherborne Hockey Club - Men's, ladies and junior hockey teams based in Sherborne. Offers fixtures, results, social events, news and training.
- Yetties, The - Folk music group. Access their history, event list, shop and newsletter
- The Gryphon School - A voluntary controlled C of E school with a business and enterprise associate scheme for children aged 11 to 18 years. Includes prospectus and news of development initiatives.
- Old Shirburnian Society - For former pupils of Sherborne School, including news of events and resources for registered members.
- Sherborne Abbey Primary School - Located on the western edge of the town. Includes a virtual tour and staff gallery.
- Sherborne Learning Centre - Multi-agency community facility offering a wide range of opportunities in continuing life-long learning.
- Sherborne Preparatory School - An independent co-educational day and boarding school for children aged 2.5 to 13 years. Features a handbook for boarders.
- Sherborne Primary School - Overview of policies with featured displays of pupils' work and class activities.
- Sherborne School - An independent boarding school for boys aged 13 to 18 years. Academic and extra-curricular information with details of admissions procedures.
- Sherborne School - Modern Languages Department - Provides an overview of the department which teaches Spanish, French, German.
- Sherborne School for Girls - An independent boarding and day school for girls aged 11 to 18 years. Includes viewpoints of pupils and an introduction for new girls.
Together (Dorset) Ltd. - Provides a specialist domiciliary and outreach service working to support people with a learning disability to live an ordinary life within the local community
TRAVEL AND TOURISM
- Cumberland House Bed and Breakfast - Guests are accommodated in double rooms, with en-suite or shower facilities and queen sized beds. Breakfast is included and special dietary requirements catered for with 24 hours notice.Includes a tariff and contact information.
- The Eastbury - A traditional, privately-owned hotel located in Old Sherborne. Includes details on the facilities, rooms, an online reservations system and contact information.
- Glebe House - A dual purpose self catering or bed and breakfast holiday home. Includes details of the holiday home, how to find them, available dates, a booking form and contact information.
- Kirsty's Cottage - Self catering accommodation in a grade II listed cottage. Sleeps two people. Online availability.
- Longbar Farm Bed and Breakfast - Includes description of the accommodation, photographs, directions, prices and contact information. Located in Charlton Horethorne.
- Munden House - Bed and breakfast guest house just outside Sherborne. Photos, activities and tariffs.
- White Horse Farm - Character self-catering holiday cottages in rural location. Tastefully decorated and comfortably furnished with T.V., video, & free films. 3 acres of paddock & garden with duck-pond. Central location. Dogs welcome.