- Bridport Arts Centre - Located in the town centre and housing a theatre, gallery spaces, cafe and bar. Events guide and booking information.
- Bridport Prize - Annual creative writing competition for poetry and short stories. Entry information and profiles of past winners.
- Bridport United Church - Joint Methodist and United Reformed Church. Services, activities, mission statement, history, young people, diary, magazine and Romania children's hospice information. Part of the Sidmouth and Bridport circuit.
- Dangerous Curves - Vocal harmonies of this all female trio who sing familiar, new and humorous songs. Includes some MP3 samples available to download, a list of gigs and contact details.
- Jon Adam - Contemporary abstract painter's portfolio containing a slideshow, online gallery, biography and contact details.
- Little Dixie - West Country band with former Stackridge frontman, Mutter Slater - features mp3 downloads, biography, gig listings and photographs.
- Official Bridport and West Bay Town Website, The - Local community, visitor and business information guide
- The Symondsbury Apple Project - Organises events and offers advice about the care and conservation of orchards. Includes details of training and research with contact information.
- Auction House of Bridport - A local auction house that offers its services to anyone in the area
- Barry Gibbs - Employee relations consultant. Information about the services offered, staff pages, news and contacts.
- Bridport Trailers - Trailer manufacturing, towbar fitting, trailer hire facility, trailer servicing, mail order service and shop for all your towing needs.
- Broomhill Nursery - Offers a range of plants, trees and shrubs. General overview of products, photographs and contact information.
- Brown's Fresh Fish - Fishmonger offering fresh and frozen fish and shellfish by van to the local area and via courier to the rest of the UK. Includes price list and contact details.
- Brydian Cards - Manufacturer of plastic card products including luggage tags, bag tags and POS cards.
- Carpet World - Company offering a range of flooring from natural fibres to laminates with a free measuring and planning service and professional fitting. Includes details of products available and contact details.
- The Chesil Motor Company - Manufacturers and suppliers of the Chesil Speedsters. Lists car specifications, details, agents, gallery, reviews, and used cars for sale. [Requires Java]
- CMM Brokers - Trading in new, end of line and used telecom's equipment. Includes products and search facility.
- Coastal Fishing Supplies - Manufacturers and suppliers of commercial fishing equipment and Sportsfield protection and industrial safety net manufacturer and installation.
- Fowler Trading Estates - Details of commercial property to let on modern industrial estates in the town.
- Geoff Chant, Builder - Instals fibreglass roofing and guttering systems. Includes information about process and contact details.
- Harmonic Solutions - Manufacturers and designers of the first production electric harmonica. Includes details of the products available, online shop and contact information.
- Neil Ramsden - Mathematical and Computer Solutions - An independent consultancy specialising in mathematics and bespoke software development. Includes details of the services offered and contact information.
- O'Brien Roofing - Offers slating and tiling. Also installation and repair of guttering, including traditional cast iron.
- Palmers Brewery - Britain's only thatched brewery in operation since 1794, producing traditional ales for its 60 tenanted pubs and 100 free trade outlets. Also produce the bottle conditioned 'Palmers 200' and 'Tally Ho!'.
- Pine Box Company, The - Producing quality bespoke furniture from renewable resources using traditional methods. Includes examples of work with photographs.
TRAVEL AND TOURISM
· Berehayes Farm Cottages - Offers self catering holiday cottages. Includes description of the accommodation, photographs, rates, and contact information.
· Eypeleaze - Bed and breakfast accommodation open throughout the year and run by its owners. Details include the tariff, location information and booking enquiry form.
· Hell Barn Cottages - Converted 18th century stone barn is situated in a quiet hollow by Winniford stream for self-catering holidays.
· Lancombes House Holiday Cottages - Family run self catering holiday cottages on farm in designated area of outstanding natural beauty.
· Roundham House Hotel - Provides details of the facilities and tariff of this Edwardian country house hotel. With booking enquiry form and summary of the surrounding area.