- Char Valley Parish Council - The Parish web site for group of parishes of Whitchurch Canonicorum, Wootton Fitzpaine and Stanton St Gabriel. Includes information on Councillors and Officers, planning applications, meetings, gallery, map and contact details.
- Dorset County Council - Information aimed primarily at the local population including schools information and details on the council's structure.
- Thornhackett Parish Council - Official site for the villages of Beer Hackett and Thornford. Includes information on the area, local businesses, Council information and contact details.
Dorset Police - Official website for the local force. Includes crime prevention advice, station locator and recruitment. Dorset Police Partnership Trust - Crime prevention charity aiming to make communities in the county safer. Includes news and project information.
OLIVER LETWIN MP
- Conservative Party - Rt Hon Oliver Letwin MP - Latest news stories, speeches, contact and biographical information of the Member of Parliament for West Dorset and Conservative Policy Director.
- Guardian Politics - Ask Aristotle: Oliver Letwin MP - Contact details and biography plus parliament jobs and committees, voting record and entries in the Register of Members' Interests of the West Dorset MP and Conservative Policy Director.
- TheyWorkForYou.com - Oliver Letwin MP - Offers performance data, Register of Members' Interests entries, Hansard transcripts of recent appearances in Parliament, Early Day Motions signed, links and RSS feeds.
- Wikipedia - Oliver Letwin - Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the Conservative MP for West Dorset.
- BBC News Newsnight: Oliver Letwin - Kirsty Wark interviews Oliver Letwin who plays on traditional Tory territory of more police, fewer asylum seekers and a dose of Euro scepticism. Video and transcript. (October 8, 2003)
- Guardian: He's nice and he's ordinary - is he the new face of the Tories? - Jackie Ashley interviews Oliver Letwin, the shadow home secretary and self-declared liberal who cares passionately about "the preservation of the rule of law and the liberties of the subject". (April 29, 2002)