- BBC Derby - Local news, sport, travel, weather, arts, movies, clubs and gigs for the Derby region, with competitions, e-cards and message boards.
- David Eames Counselling - Counsellor offering counselling services for depression, anxiety, bereavement, trauma and abuse.
- Derby and District Astronomical Society - Details of membership, meeting and observation programme, events, their observatory, and the annual Flamsteed Lecture.
- Derby City Council Fact Pack - Includes economic development information, details and plans of major development sites, quality of life information plus contacts for key partner organisations.
- Derby Photos - Website with photos of the city from the 1830's through to the present day.
- 57 Friar Gate Dental Practice - Provides cosmetic dental treatments, fee guide, staff details, directions to the practice and examples.
- Netanoraks - A meeting place for Derby folk on the Internet.
- Newhall History - Database including baptisms, marriages and burials aimed at family historians interested in this village.
- Safer Derby, Crime and Disorder Reduction Partnership - An alliance of organisations which generate strategies and policies, implement actions and interventions concerning crime and disorder within their Partnership area.
- The Thoughtful Body Pilates Studio - Rachel Swindle offers courses plus lectures and workshops. Includes details of matwork and studio classes, clinical Pilates, pregnancy and teacher training.
- Touch Derby - Interactive guide to the city. Providing news, listings, what's on guide, classifieds and other information.
- The Village Pharmacy - Offers advice on the treatment of everyday minor ailments for all the family. Prescriptions, services, advice and contacts.
Arts and Entertainment
- City of Derby Short Story and Poetry Competition - Promotes the competition. Short stories, poetry, the judges, entry form, and contacts.
- Classic Fine Arts - Offers modern art by contemporary artists. Collections with photographs and prices. [based in Derby]
- Derby Playhouse - Details of events at the Derby Playhouse in the Eagle Centre.
- Derby's Museums - Events, exhibitions and contacts.
- Dj Kid Cans - Artist's site features news, events, equipment, clothing, and mixes for sale, and contact information.
- Dragonfly - Providing entertainment to the midlands region. Fully insured and PAT tested for safety. Company profile, photographs, and contacts.
- Kaleidoscope Community Music - Dedicated to enabling more people to get involved in singing in Derby whatever their previous experience, ability or confidence.
- The Loft in Derby - Night club venue with a national reputation for its club nights and live events.
- Metro Cinema - Film reviews and showings at Derby's own regional film theatre and film fan's paradise.
- The Nods Theatre Company - History, productions, hall of fame, joining information and contacts.
- Pickford's House Museum - Grade I listed town house built in 1770 by Joseph Pickford. Details include information about room displays, guided tours and costume displays.
- Radio Link - Derby Hospital Broadcasting - Details about Radio Link, a UK registered charity, whose unpaid volunteers comfort and entertain Derby Hospital patients.
- State of the Art - International tattoo and body piercing conference and convention. Listing of artists, vendors, and exhibitors attending. Application forms, contact information, seminar and training information. Details of 2001 convention.
- Steven Bradshaw Photography - Wedding photography services. Includes full photography portfolio.
- Wild Thyme Writers Group - A creative writing group who provide practical writing workshops in Derby city centre.
- Bemrose School - A website for Ex Bemrosians - Reunion site where you can share memories, renew friendships, and relive the experience of school life with other Old Bucket Bangers.Â Includes message board and photos.
- Chetwyn - The Derby Driving School - The Derby Driving School, driving lessons, pass plus, refresher courses.
- Derby College for Deaf People - Information about the college and its facilities, with an online application form. The site also includes a sign language feature and text only version.
- Derby Grammar School - Offering boys aged 7 - 18 years educational opportunities and traditional standards.
- Derby High School - An independent school providing education for boys and girls from pre-school to age 11 and for girls only from 11 to 18 on a single site.
- Derby Industrial Museum - The local council run the museum that exhibits historical memorabilia and artefacts from Derby's contribution to industry from the 1700's to the present day.
- Derby Science Tutor - Home tutoring service offered by qualified secondary school teacher. Subjects include A and AS level Biology, GCSE Science, Science SATs and Primary Maths.
- Landau Forte College - A mixed comprehensive City Technology College 11-18 situated close to the city centre.
- Lees Brook Community Sports College - The official site with location details, brochure, Ofsted reports, adult education brochure, photo galleries and student news.
- Little Acorns Day Nursery - Information on services provided.
- Littleover Community School - LEA-funded secondary school located south-west of Derby UK, teaching years 7 to 11. Also comprises a sixth form years 12 and 13, shared with Derby Moor Community School.
- Markeaton Primary Enhanced Resource School - Co-educational day school ages 4 to 11. Integrated sight impaired facility, Admissions information, after school club details, and parent teachers association details.
- Meadow Farm Community Primary School - Information about most aspects of this school, including staff photos, governor's reports and newsletters.
- Merrill College - A grant maintained school for students aged 11-18, situated on two sites at Shelton Lock and Allenton.
- Morley Hall Preparatory School - Private preparatory school for 3 to 11 year olds.
- Ockbrook School - An independent high school for girls from 3 through to 18 and for boys from 3 until 10.
- PAT - Independent teachers' union. Also includes Professional Association of Nursery Nurses (PANN), Professionals Allied to Teaching (PAtT) sections and PAT (Education and Learning) charity.
- Pete Richmond School of Motoring - Includes instructor profile, types of lessons offered and costs.
- Q Arts - Visual arts gallery with information about arts events at the gallery and around Derby, training and opportunities for local artists and arts news.
- Royal School for the Deaf Derby - A school dedicated to providing education for deaf children through a bilingual approach using British Sign Language (BSL). The school caters for children from nursery age through primary and secondary education.
- Topmarks - Local driving school. Includes teaching qualifications and types of lessons available.
- Derby College - Official site. Details of full-time, part-time and on-line courses, college activities, facilities and contact information
- East Midlands Gas Safety Centre - The gas centre has been set up at Derby College and offers quality gas training to everyone.
University of Derby
- University of Derby - Official site with an undergraduate and postgraduate prospectus, along with information about schools, departments, research, and accommodation.
- University of Derby Students' Union - News, entertainment calendar, facilities, societies, sports, jobs and other information.
- The Derbyshire Business School - Offers courses of study including computer sciences, business management, law, accounting, and human resources.
- School of Arts, Design, and Technology - Offers courses of study including fine arts, cultural studies, literature, writing, design, elecronics, audio production, music, film and television, engineering, and construction.
- Psychology - Offers campus-based and on-line teaching, course information and resources.
- School of Education, Health, and Sciences - Offers courses of study including education, psychology, biology, radiography, physical therapy, forensics, social sciences, nursing, earth sciences, and occupational therapy.
- Student Societies - Primary list of existing societies. Contains rules for starting and maintaining one.